hp g62 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp g62 bios

I can't add file here says invalid file I left a link to the bios ://whp-hou4.cold.extweb.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55430.exe

Comment

Originally posted by mariantd View Post
      I can't add file here says invalid file I left a link to the bios ://whp-hou4.cold.extweb.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55430.exe
      Here you are .
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ok thanks and how do i write these files? with ch341a? or with usb? the laptop doesn't just flash the LED on the power button and that's it

Comment

with ch341a, the LED on the start button flashes in the same way and the power LED is off, what can I do for them? do what

Comment

Originally posted by mariantd View Post
            ok thanks and how do i write these files? with ch341a? or with usb? the laptop doesn't just flash the LED on the power button and that's it
            You should flash it with the CH341A, but before you do "make 2 backups" of your bios and post them here in a zip or rar file.Your bios might be repairable,its usually the ME firmware part of the bios that gets corrupted.If it is fixable thats great,it will save you from having to enter all your DMI info if you flash a virgin bios. The software that comes with the CH341A isn`t very good,try AsProgrammer instead its more reliable https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10

EDIT: are you desoldering the bios and using an adapter or using a sop8 clip ?
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-07-2020, 11:29 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I used the pliers and grabbed the chip

Comment

I don't know why but the one from you when I write it does the same, I will try later with your program and I will see what result it gives and I will write to you again, thank you very much for your help and if there is more to help me

Comment

You didn`t make a backup ? If the result is the same with the bios i posted then your problem is somewhere else.With the CH341A you have to erase the chip before writing .

Comment

yes I deleted before I wrote the bios and it started the laptop worked for 10-15 minutes and after it went out and it does the same with the LED on the start button

Comment

I wrote the bios from you with asprogrammer I mounted the motherboard and now it started and now to see how long it takes I hope it doesn't do the same only now the data has been deleted from the bios with fcc id model etc how could I to write them again? that it gives me an error when I turn it on

Comment

older bios.
                        Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much respect !!

Comment

Same G62 01439 board.
                            If I remember right some time ago during bios modding I bricked bios.
                            Try to revive with bootable HP bios recovery stick (unfortunately was one old version) after recovery start result was instant death.
                            Charger light off and only blinking power button.
                            I think problem was downgrading EC firmware.
                            Writing back backups of bios and EC bring it to life again.

Comment

g62-110ee DA0AX1MB6F0 ax166

no white light in the charge port when plugged in. but blinks orange light on the charge port led when pressing power on switch. any thoughts?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by totomon78 View Post
                                g62-110ee DA0AX1MB6F0 ax166

no white light in the charge port when plugged in. but blinks orange light on the charge port led when pressing power on switch. any thoughts?
                                bios and EC extracted from the HP website update .. you have two bios chips on the motherboard, make copies of both bios chips before writing it ...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by peste; 11-09-2020, 02:13 AM.
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

mercii

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by malangg View Post
                                      here are 4mb and 512kb..tested working
                                      main rom is a 1kb more large that original.

Comment

Originally posted by malangg View Post
                                        here are 4mb and 512kb..tested working
                                        100% tested for me...main bios and ec bios flashing

Comment

Thanks it works like magic

Comment

Working...
                                          X