Just for the heck of it.

Power board measurements

Everythink ok
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Samsung UE55F7005STXX - 5 blinks, screen dark

Originally posted by Repair_dane View Post
      I'll just try those pictures one more time
      It would appear that a few of the voltages on the tcon might not be "appropriate". The one you circled is probably the "overriding" one indicating an issue back to the main board and ultimately causing an error... guess.
      The VCOM one potentially is not correct (assuming its the right one / lettering) as this type is used to power some of the edge board operation / panel drive.

Perhaps check a few of them with the tcon to panel cabling removed, to see if they change in value, possibly indicating a loading problem coming from the panel. I guess the other question is: are there cheap tcon boards available as a gambit.

One more question on the values: the "b12v in..." (two below the tcon ready) seems funny but it could be how I read your writing... is the value 72.52? or 12.52?
      Last edited by budwich; 05-28-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Re: Samsung UE55F7005STXX - 5 blinks, screen dark

Originally posted by budwich View Post
        It would appear that a few of the voltages on the tcon might not be "appropriate". The one you circled is probably the "overriding" one indicating an issue back to the main board and ultimately causing an error... guess.
        The VCOM one potentially is not correct (assuming its the right one / lettering) as this type is used to power some of the edge board operation / panel drive.

Perhaps check a few of them with the tcon to panel cabling removed, to see if they change in value, possibly indicating a loading problem coming from the panel. I guess the other question is: are there cheap tcon boards available as a gambit.

One more question on the values: the "b12v in..." (two below the tcon ready) seems funny but it could be how I read your writing... is the value 72.52? or 12.52?
        That's just my writing. The value was 12,52V. I'll do some more measuring this weekend.
        I see that a new T-con would cost me about 20$ so it's worth a try.

Comment

Working...
        X