Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung SmartTV 3D Strange Patterns, HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung SmartTV 3D Strange Patterns, HELP!!

May have a damaged cable??

Comment

normally, when a tcon to panel cable is disconnected, the side which is disconnected displays a "plain white" screen while the other side forms what it can of the picture. Those simple tests are done to check which side might have an issue. In your case, the disconnected side is dark while the other side has significant issues. You should start another thread if you want to do more investigation.

Comment

what makes the two issues different?
        This for example:
        At first there was a large white vertical strip of stuck pixels about 1/4th of the screen wide
        and the thing you had very low readings on testpoints, now if you see a picture on half screen then your TP readings cannot be the ones you write, so you made jam with cables in the meantime
        My screen started out looking just like the OPs with a full image
        this you are writing now, but you might be specify this earlier, it's not clear how you could have become to the point above, for your info my guess about the OP's defect is bad processor soldering on mainboard, so if i'm right, your position now is to have a severe damage to mainboard and to panel, so i think is not worth forther tries.. sorry

Comment

Working...
        X