Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lc-b350atx

Hi fzabkar,

Appreciate your input of maximum power rating on your LC-B250ATX circuit.
    So, this tells me that the supplier label doesn't always give the actual rating.

Great sharing though.

Comment

Here are some pictures of the L&C B350 ATX completed with output capacitors replaced and sporting a much improved line filter and bridge diode. It is powering my FIC K7MNF-64 motherboard so that is where I will leave it for now. If I were to want to improve it more later, I would beef up the output diodes, especially the one on the 12 volt rail. I would also increase the lone 12 volt output capacitor from 2200 uF to 3300 uF or maybe even 4700 uF. Anyone have a recommendation for the value of the output capacitor?
      Attached Files
      Old proverb say.........If you shoot at nothing, you will hit nothing (George Henry 10-14-11)

Comment

3300uF for 12V would be enough provided it is low esr and not GP.

Comment

Originally posted by everell View Post
          Here are some pictures of the L&C B350 ATX completed with output capacitors replaced and sporting a much improved line filter and bridge diode. It is powering my FIC K7MNF-64 motherboard so that is where I will leave it for now. If I were to want to improve it more later, I would beef up the output diodes, especially the one on the 12 volt rail. I would also increase the lone 12 volt output capacitor from 2200 uF to 3300 uF or maybe even 4700 uF. Anyone have a recommendation for the value of the output capacitor?
          You used Teapo SC to recap those failed? I hope they measured in spec.

Nevertheless, good work, as always!
          Last edited by Wester547; 11-10-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X