Delta DPS-286AP (RDENCA336WJQZ) Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delta DPS-286AP (RDENCA336WJQZ) Troubleshooting

I decided to give this TV one more shot before parting it out. I bought a replacement PS board. I installed the board and get the exact same error that I got before. I get two LED flashes on the Power and one on the OPC LED.

The manual says this is:
    DET_10V error
    Power Flashes twice, OPC Flashes once

DET_10V (57pin). UR10V or A9V is not applied.
    If error is detected during operation, error standby is activated by
    polling.

Could it be that the original power supply was good but just in "error standby"? I thought that forcing the PS_ON signal would override that, but I'm wondering if perhaps the problem is not in one of the downstream linear regulators on the CPU board.

I do not see UR10V or A9V on the schematics. The signal on Pin 57 of IC2002 looks to be an output, not a voltage monitor, so it looks like this diagnostic description does not match up. Anyone see this before?
    Last edited by bznhvx; 04-28-2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment

After checking the power supplies on the main board, providing 12VDC to the Unregulated 15 input, they all look good. Perhaps the new PS board I received is also suffering from the same issue.

Comment

I have a failed Delta DPS-286AP (RDENCA336WJQZ).
        ic7905 (TNY264) blew it's top off. I can replace that but want to replace possible components that created the blown ic7905. I note that various companies offer a repair kit but are often sold out. It includes the ic and a diode plus 2 resistors. I suspect that it may be diode D7908. Does anyone know what that diode is?
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X