• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello, my name is Nnamdi and i am a laptop technician from lagos, Nigeria

Comment

Hello everybody!
      I'm new to this forum and excited to be on here to learn and grow
      I started logic board repair for I phones years ago.
      And self taught. I getting better every day and want to learn more from experienced
      People on here.
      I'm from Toronto Canada in my 40s.
      I'm a electronics enthusiast and hobbiest.
      Sam

Comment

Hello, i have to create this first Post to later ask for BIOS Password removal. Thank u, good forum.

Comment

Hello all.

Need help with a laptop repair, so posting this to get my account open

Comment

Hello,

Google sent me here, searching for solutions of missing stand-by power on an old Samsung TV of my father.

I analyzed the broken fusible resistor to be the bad part myself, but I wanted to know more: Why did it brake (FSQ0365RN seems to be ok), what are the best replacement resistors not to burn or cause other damages if problem still remains, ...?

Electronics (such as fixing things) has been my hobby for more than 20 years. I never want to give up until I understood the real reason which helps me for future fixes and to advance my knowledge about electronics.

Thank you for this forum!

Comment

Hello everyone,

This is an awesome forum. I joined to get help with a laptop repair, so I'm posting my first post to get my account open.

Comment

I want to say hello to all forum members
                I'm from Poland, and I have found this fantastic forum when I was looking for some TV schems. This is fantastic place.
                Big thanks to all who are involves in the forum administration

Comment

Hi I'm Ren, im troubleshooting a macbook pro, excited to learn more skills!

Comment

Hello folks, my name is Musti from Turkey, age 43, i am a electronics technician.
                    Yours sincerely...

Comment

Hi,

Yann Charlou (from France. So please excuse me for by bad english ;-) )

I'm CEO of a web agency in France and of a young marketplace startup, Full stack web developper. Electronics and making are a hobby for me (Arduino, Teensy, 3D printing,...) and I'm currently trying to resurrect a Toshiba L50-B laptop. (Trying to fix his dead MB)

Comment

Здравствуйте! Вот моя история. в 2008 я работал водителем на предприятии, и полиция забрала у меня водительское удостоверение. Я остался без работы. Я вспомнил о Иегове, взял в руки газету на странице объявлений разных мастеров, и попросил Иегову научить меня чему нибудь из того что увижу. Выбор пал на ремонт ПК. Через месяц я ходил по квартирам и устанавливал Windows. Через пару лет я захотел научиться ремонтировать на уровне smd но из за того что Windows 7 у людей часто ломалась - времени на изучение smd не было. Всем привет из глухой и тёмной сибири ))

Comment

hello my name is jasser, i am student information, i leanign much you

Comment

Hi, I am new to this forum, I have been searching for information on repair of a Samsung UE32D5520RK TV and found some interesting posts here which may help me fix it. I live in the UK and have been in electronics all my working career designing High Voltage power supplies for industrial use and now spend time safety testing them to pass TUV or UL compliance.

So when I see a piece of electronics not working I do spend a lot of time working out what has gone wrong. More often that not more time than the item is worth but I hate waste and also large companies not being as open and forward in reducing products ending up dumped for a 20 pence part.

So I am used to dealing with Mains and high voltage up to 100,000Volts so TV voltage is relatively low.

Also seeing the title of the Forum it is amazing how many pieces of electronics fail with poor caps! So another reason to check out the forum ;-)

Also reminds me to wipe the back of my PC monitor (Also a Samsung) as this has been making a horrible smell for weeks so I think that is about to pop as well
                            Best regards,
                            Paul.

Comment

Hello everyone , my name is Franko , I have always liked electronics and computers, I have a degree in computer science by profession, I teach computer science in middle school courses, and in free time to "repair" computers, I am still learning electronics And I do not have the economic resources to start a workshop so I am looking to learn in the cheapest way and be able to buy tools in the future (I only have a soldering iron, magnifying glass and multimeter ), thanks in advance for the knowledge you share and your help.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Gary. Have always liked Electronics, and anything electrical. Back in the day I have repaired T.Vs and radios to friends and family like 40 years ago! Back when CRT T.Vs were the only thing out there. Information I used back then were mostly with Sams Photo Facts in relation to the type of set being repaired. I also like Shortwave radio! Receiver I use is the Kenwood R-1000.

Thanks for having me onboard!

Comment

hi everyone, mike here and im fairly skilled in breaking my toys and most recently my new legion laptop so im hoping i can find some schematics/boardview if possible. i cant believe i never knew of this site until today, tons of info.

Comment

Welcome all members! My name is Thomas. I have repair all electronics, and anything electrical. I live in Hungary.
                                    internetpharmacydir.com

Comment

Hi to members.
                                      My first experiance on electronics was a littie signal generator which I made it 1972.
                                      Also the first experience on computing was a Fortran4 program which I used it in statiscs lessons.
                                      Time harsly passed. PCs, digital watches, data banks, tablets and notebooks passed.Now I an staring at 15.4 inch tiny screen.

Comment

Welcome to all Members of this Forum!

My name is Heinrich, living in Braunschweig, Germany.
                                        My hobbys are Oldtimers, Electronics and Errorhunting.

At this Forum I've found some really Experts and Informations about the "Badcaps".

Best regards....

Comment

Welcome Everyone,

Im from Poland.
                                          Doing some laptop repairs.
                                          Hope I find best solutions on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X