This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I've always had an interest in repairing electronics. Only recently decided to try my hand on tvs a great deal came up on a pricey set. Looking to learn and help if possible.

Comment

Hello all!! I'm Kevin, and i'm simply here to help satisfy my sweet tooth for learning new things. Also willing to help anyone I can with anything (Auto Diag, Stereos, PC Diag, etc.) I know. I love to help spread the satisfaction of fixing something yourself! Anyhow, I hope each and everyone of ya's have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Lol!

Comment

Hello friends!

Comment

Hello Amigo's

Comment

Good morning everyone. My name is Anderson. I'm an electronics technician here in Brazil. Good luck to everyone on the forum!!

Comment

Hi! I am an electronics enthusiast from Finland and I am here primarily to just lurk around and see if I can learn electronics/electronics repair. Have a good day!

Comment

Hi everybody,
                I started this hobby or repairing phones and notebooks some time ago, but mainly replacing basic parts. Now I am trying to go a step out with finding problems, shorts, soldering, reballing..
                Hope we can help each other in this community

Comment

Hi, my name is Ryan, im from Toronto Canada. I run a small electronics repair shop dealing primarily with cell phone and laptop repairs.

I was a Automoive technician for 8 years but moved on to electronics. Right now i am trying to learn microsoldering and diagnosics.

Im looking forward to the information and the knowledge i can learn from all of you and to pass on stuff i can hopefully learn as well.

Thanks!

Comment

I am in.

Comment

Oh wow, thanks for this site.. Its a very big help for me and for other technicians out there..

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi all, I'm a 52 year old chemical engineer. I work for myself and have finally worked out that one of the things I enjoy most is to tinker! Either with my bikes, or with electronics. I have a growing collection of 70's and 80's amps that strangely seem to need some form of love or repairs! Looking forward to having a sensible forum with sensible people!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Anietie Justine but I prefer to be called Anitech.

I am currently residing in Nigeria, I love computer repair and wish to advance my skills in my tech career with you help please.

It a pleasure seeing great minds here.

Thanks 🥰

Comment

Please I need help,

I have this hp motherboard this is not turning on when I connect the 40pin screen flex but if I disconnect the screen flex it will turn on and boot to desktop on an external monitor.

There's no 19v at the 40pins

Please what can I do?

Comment

Hi all. My name is Roman, I'm from Ukraine. I started working in this area a year ago, but it's very interesting. I think this forum will help me develop

Comment

Hello my friends!

Comment

Howdy! new here from Calgary Names Billy here to seek out about repairing my monitor Acer GD235HZ

Comment

HELLOOO ! My name is Alex and I am interested in jailbreaking apple devices !

Comment

Hello, my name is Chuck and I have a bit of experience in fixing TV's. Mainly flat panels and soldering. I think I may have found a fix for a common problem on a certain vizio model TV.

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals.
                                          I have been solving engineering and design issues for 60 years.
                                          Hardware, firmware, software, mechanical, electronic and more.
                                          Sonce beforecomputers had screens and keyboards.
                                          Calculators was a great step.
                                          Neil
                                          3 ways to do things: The right way, wrong way or my way.

Comment

Working...
                                          X