CV59H-K32 remote control not working after flashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV59H-K32 remote control not working after flashing

I have a CV59H-K32 motherboard that was stuck in standby, I downloaded a bin file from the internet and flashed the eeprom. The TV now works but the remote control no longer does.
    Is there a way I can use a hex editor to extract remote control codes from the old dump and inject them into the new dump?

Re: CV59H-K32 remote control not working after flashing

Originally posted by Zibbo View Post
    I have a CV59H-K32 motherboard that was stuck in standby, I downloaded a bin file from the internet and flashed the eeprom. The TV now works but the remote control no longer does.
    Is there a way I can use a hex editor to extract remote control codes from the old dump and inject them into the new dump?
    NO.
    you can download other firmware to flash it again here are all firmware for yours boards

Comment

Thank you very much Diah, however my board number is not on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Zibbo View Post
        Thank you very much Diah, however my board number is not on the list
        all boards letter sharing same RC code ( remote.config). you my have the 1-flashing was not complete correctly or 2-your RC defect, or 3-the receiver on the boards.
        2&3 you can try universal RC or use android app on mobile have ir sender.

Comment

Thanks, let me try to reflash. If it fails I will try to find another remote control

Comment

Working...
          X