Da0zqfmb6f0 rev f shorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da0zqfmb6f0 rev f shorted

Hi i dont know where to find this section of ic on the schematic it showing shorted line

schematic attached also
    Attached Files

Re: Da0zqfmb6f0 rev f shorted

What is the exact resistance on that coil?? It is supposed to be low. Why dont you remove the coil and see which side is shorted?

Comment

0.8 OHMS sir
      Last edited by kalilinux25; 08-12-2020, 12:03 AM. Reason: wrong

Comment

too low.. it is probably a shorted smd cap.. inject 1v 1A and hope something heats up..
        Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

I remove the coil and inject voltage and amp but nothing heats up sir

Comment

I see a fet missing in your pic. have you soldered a new one there?? 0.8Ohms may not be low if that coil is part of vcore circuit as cpu is onboard. Btw, which side of the coil is shorted?? Remove all caps near the coil and check them out of circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              I see a fet missing in your pic. have you soldered a new one there?? 0.8Ohms may not be low if that coil is part of vcore circuit as cpu is onboard. Btw, which side of the coil is shorted?? Remove all caps near the coil and check them out of circuit.

i already tried changging the mosfet and checking all the coils showing some of the coils is shorted
              Last edited by piernov; 08-13-2020, 07:11 AM. Reason: remove random shady link

Comment

those readings are solid short circuit.. try to remove all the coils to isolate the circuit.. then try to test it again where is the short coming from.. happy hunting!!!
                Last edited by Duranitron; 08-13-2020, 06:25 AM.

Comment

This is diode mode, not resistance mode. Also attach pictures directly to your post with a better resolution (and without random shady links).
                  OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

did you find the short circuit? he is using diode mode and testing the circuit with red probe
                    ground and black probe for poking. did you remove all the coils?
                    Last edited by Duranitron; 08-13-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X