Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga370 password

Hi all,

got an Lenovo Yoga 370 with BiosPW - anyway I can remove this? I saw a company providing kind of a "Master"-Bios where you have to provide a generated Code to unlock the bios in the final step.

Dont know if there is another way around this. The dump is attached and checked 3x with diff (no errors). The eerprom is a W25Q128

Any Help is realy appreciated
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Yoga370

Originally posted by slaine View Post
    Hi all,

got an Lenovo Yoga 370 with BiosPW - anyway I can remove this? I saw a company providing kind of a "Master"-Bios where you have to provide a generated Code to unlock the bios in the final step.

Dont know if there is another way around this. The dump is attached and checked 3x with diff (no errors). The eerprom is a W25Q128

Any Help is realy appreciated
    Try
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.
      Flash was succsefully but the following occures:
      - Bad CRC (ok, should be done after setting up time-date etc in bios)
      - It booted still with a Password, i entered admin1 as a Test, the following screen showed me Hardware ID: 2151605481 - i entered 1234 as key.
      - It resetted TPM stuff, rebooted. Stilll showing CRC-Error, and if I want to enter setup it only shows me "Entering Setup.." with the dots "..." progressing from 1Dot to 5Dots and nothing more.
      / Any hint for me? Should I had post the HardwareID here to get the correct key?
      / Should I reflash the posted bin again?

Comment

Noooo...... Press F1 > Type the Bios password 1234 > Enter > For ID enter 1234567 > Space > Space

Comment

Then put original dump bios back!

Comment

ok, I dont get to the point where I can enter the BiosPW nor the ID again, so I guess i f´ed this up - I reflashed original bios back, and it works - even if I entered the wrong stuff *facepalm* guess its my lucky day *nervous-laughter*
            Ok - thank you CraterM for this quick reply and help.
            Is there a way to extract the all.ro bios part to use it for other machines/models? If you want you can PM the answer if its not for the public eye ^^ anyway thank you so much again

Comment

Working...
            X