LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

I have Install python 3.4 or any version and getting one issue when I paste the bios file in into Patch.sh its working and but auto close the program and file suddenly removed .. Please let me know the procedure...

Comment

Thanks for putting everything together with the Python script Knucklegrumble, it worked perfectly removing the Supervisor password on my x280 yesterday

Comment

hello friends, lenovo l460 I5 walled because my backup is invalid 123.bin. then from twin pc made backup 1111111.bin but still flash uc81 error, pc three green led and off no video, sorry for my english tried with ch341 at 1.18, 1.29, 1.34. are in disagrement
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nello74 View Post
          hello friends, lenovo l460 I5 walled because my backup is invalid 123.bin. then from twin pc made backup 1111111.bin but still flash uc81 error, pc three green led and off no video, sorry for my english tried with ch341 at 1.18, 1.29, 1.34. are in disagrement
          Its improtant that you make a good backup of the original bios.Try to make a backup using NeoProgrammer,ASProgrammer or Colibri software ,theyre all available on the forum,search for them.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Alexsandr4772 View Post
            try
            Hi many thanks it worked . Much appreciated best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by qyw20080621 View Post
              The tools and all the 8 foot chipset looks like BIOS SPI flash number attached,thank you for your instruction.
              Hi how are you getting on with it. Out of interest have you disconnected everything of the board what you can then try reading the chip .if still don't work can you remove chip of board ?

Comment

Hi, thank you very much supervisor password removed now!
                Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3 gen Model 20BS
                Chip Winbond 25Q128fv
                Programmer Ch341A with 3.3 V bug fix and Quad mode bug fix
                with clip, without soldering
                Software Ch341A NewProgrammer V2.2.0.10
                Thanks, good work!!!

Comment

i just flashed my T470s with a patched file and when i turn it on it makes a beeping sounds and nothing is displayed on screen. What am i doing wrong?

Comment

@trili
                    What's the programmer model you are using? Some programmers software corrupt the readings/writings from/to the chip, for this reason I recommend reading and saving the chip contents 3 times, then verify all the 3 files are exact copies.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                      @trili
                      What's the programmer model you are using? Some programmers software corrupt the readings/writings from/to the chip, for this reason I recommend reading and saving the chip contents 3 times, then verify all the 3 files are exact copies.

I’m using CH341A. I backed up the chip 3 times and compared them to make sure it was consistent. I noticed there were two chips that looked like BIOS, U15 and U49. I patched the U49. Do you know if it’s the correct one?

I should mention that it makes a musical beep sound.
                      Last edited by trili; 12-14-2021, 08:04 PM.

Comment

@trili
                        Reference U49 is usually for the bios chip in ThinkPads, so U49 must be the correct chip, 16MB (or 128Mbits).
                        Have you tried to use original bios file and see if the laptop powers on?

Comment

please unlock pass bios lenovot495s nm-c181rev:1.0 AMD ryzen5

Comment

Originally posted by minhduc18 View Post
                            please unlock pass bios lenovot495s nm-c181rev:1.0 AMD ryzen5
                            @minhduc18
                            Try

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                              @minhduc18
                              Try
                              still have bios password

Comment

Originally posted by minhduc18 View Post
                                still have bios password
                                @minhduc18
                                What is the prefix after the model?
                                A.g (20NJ, 20NK)

Comment

my unlock key hint number : C09A5860

my unlock key hint number : 4EAFF005

Comment

How to remove supervisor bios password Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4)

Comment

Originally posted by tchonangauz View Post
                                      How to remove supervisor bios password Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4)

Unlock Key Hint Number: C09A5860
                                      -------------------------------------------
                                      Password / Unlock Key: 2261E9D1
                                      -------------------------------------------
                                      Type the password and press <Enter>.
                                      Last edited by onizzbox; 12-15-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Hello

I have a Lenovo T480, 20L6 model.
                                        while getting my hands dirty with ch341a I think I messed something up.

Problem: to begin with my bios was locked with password.

Things I am not sure of
                                        1) I am not sure if my board's bios chip is MXIC MX 25L12873F. (I think it is) (it's next to RAM module)
                                        2) I took backup of above chip, applied the patched bios and laptop started beeping nuts with no display
                                        3) i flashed original bios back, no display and no beeps.
                                        4) finally i'm at a stage where i have lost the original bios dump.
                                        5) I tried T480 patched Bios on Page 14 of this thread and laptop powers on, no beeps this time, display comes on after couple of minutes with Lenovo Splash screen saying "To interrupt normal setup, press Enter" when I do. it does nothing.

currently it's stuck at Lenovo Splash Screen

any help is much appreciated.
                                        Last edited by slushy-dabs0s; 12-15-2021, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                          @minhduc18
                                          What is the prefix after the model?
                                          A.g (20NJ, 20NK)
                                          it is: 20QK
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X