X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by omaryou View Post
    Hello can somone patch this 2 lenovo yoga x390 and x1 carbon pls
    You should do some reasearch first and read other threads.If the X390 is 9th gen the autopatcher will not work.Post your X390 request in another existing thread.
    You havnt said which gen the X1 is.
    Why didn`t the Autopatcher work for you with the T480S, why don`t you sort that out first then you can use the patcher yourself. Try renaming the file,try putting the files into the autopatcher folder,try the other fixes suggested in this thread, try the locked T480S again,compare your patched version with the one posted by hoaca388 using a hex editors file-compare or some other file compare software.Are you going to post a request here every time because you can`t get the software working.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-12-2022, 01:55 PM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      You should do some reasearch first and read other threads.If the X390 is 9th gen the autopatcher will not work.Post your X390 request in another existing thread.
      You havnt said which gen the X1 is.
      Why didn`t the Autopatcher work for you with the T480S, why don`t you sort that out first then you can use the patcher yourself. Try renaming the file,try putting the files into the autopatcher folder,try the other fixes suggested in this thread, try the locked T480S again,compare your patched version with the one posted by hoaca388 using a hex editors file-compare or some other file compare software.Are you going to post a request here every time because you can`t get the software working.
      Thank you for motivating me, and thank you for making me look for the problem myself. I found the solution to run the program. I did update system and it worked normally. Thank you again.

Comment

Thank you Knucklegrumble for sharing with us! Appreciate it.

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
        [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
        [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
        [1/1] NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid (checksum 2609h):
        Found volume at offset 800000h (checksum 2609h)
        Replacing volume.

Done.

PATCH FILE: 11346_PATCHED.bin

Good luck.

Comment

hi i try patch this t460 file after turn on laptop 5 beeps and not video.

can one help to patch plz ?

regards
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b4rdock View Post

regards
            Try...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by b4rdock View Post

regards
              I'm afraid your original BIOS file was corrupted.
              I tried to clean the ME region.
              There's no harm in trying.
              Good luck ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by siwykk View Post
                Try...
                markus1741 also try the file you upload

thanks

Comment

Hello, can you help me "remove supervisor bios password"

Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4), Windows 8.1

my unlock key hint number : 8DB51373

Comment

Hi guys
                    I need lenovo thinkpad t510 bios patch file for supervisor password..
                    please Help me...

Comment

Originally posted by insonmania View Post
                      Hi guys
                      I need lenovo thinkpad t510 bios patch file for supervisor password..
                      please Help me...
                      The Autopatcher will not work with this model. 2 pins on an eeprom can be shorted while booting to remove the password https://www.allservice.ro/forum/images/t510.jpg

method https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...59&postcount=4
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-18-2022, 02:07 PM.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                        The Autopatcher will not work with this model. 2 pins on an eeprom can be shorted while booting to remove the password https://www.allservice.ro/forum/images/t510.jpg

method https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...59&postcount=4
                        Thanx Bro..

Comment

Hi! I have L460 laptop with password on BIOS, not for system, so I can boot to any OS. Is any way to make BIOS dump without hardware programmer?
                          Or any another software way to delete password on the bios?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomket View Post
                            Hello, can you help me "remove supervisor bios password"

Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4), Windows 8.1
                            my unlock key hint number : 8DB51373
                            @Tomket
                            Has it been solved yet?
                            If not, let me know!

Comment

Hello, does this method work on t460p i7?

Comment

Originally posted by xakankaragunisi View Post
                                Hello, does this method work on t460p i7?
                                Yes. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=350

Comment

Hi i got this Laptop LENOVO thinkpad W541 TYPE 20EG-S0KB00

IT HAS BIOS PASSWORD but i can enter the Bios Settings pressing ENTER during password prompt , the problem is many options of the BIOS setings are locked including the Security TAB where i can modify the password , here i attach ORIGINAL dump , please can you patch it for me ? Thanks in ADVANCE all the wonderful people of the FORUM .

Comment

Originally posted by lrservicios View Post

IT HAS BIOS PASSWORD but i can enter the Bios Settings pressing ENTER during password prompt , the problem is many options of the BIOS setings are locked including the Security TAB where i can modify the password , here i attach ORIGINAL dump , please can you patch it for me ? Thanks in ADVANCE all the wonderful people of the FORUM .
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

— You are requesting help
                                    If you do not abide by the following rules, your post will be deleted.

You MUST:

Comment

Originally posted by lrservicios View Post

Oops I think that's the wrong BIOS file.
                                      There are probably 2 SOIC chips 1x 8MB 1x 4MB only the 4MB can be patched. Much luck ….

Comment

Hello, can you please patch this bios? It's from x1 carbon 7th gen, chip U49. I used the given methodology but it didn't work, laptop beeping endlessly. Nevertherless, the autopatcher throws a "bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump" but it generates a bin which is the one I used. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by versionlab View Post
                                          Hello, can you please patch this bios? It's from x1 carbon 7th gen, chip U49. I used the given methodology but it didn't work, laptop beeping endlessly. Nevertherless, the autopatcher throws a "bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump" but it generates a bin which is the one I used. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid you won't have any success with the autopatcher.
                                          Only the 4th to 8th generation works.
                                          And usually only with a 16MB chip, you have a 33.4MB chip.
                                          I think Lenovo X1 Carbon up to 6gen can't be patcht.

Comment

Working...
                                          X