Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by versionlab View Post
    Hello, can you please patch this bios? It's from x1 carbon 7th gen, chip U49. I used the given methodology but it didn't work, laptop beeping endlessly. Nevertherless, the autopatcher throws a "bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump" but it generates a bin which is the one I used. Thanks in advance.

From 7th gen you need to backup and edit EC to remove the password.

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
      From 7th gen you need to backup and edit EC to remove the password.
      How do I do that? I haven't found anything related to this. Thanks.

Comment

Hi folks,
        I can't get autoupdater running.
        Could someone help me out by patching my bios attached?
        It's a Lenovo T570.

THX!
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by klowolo View Post
          Hi folks,
          I can't get autoupdater running.
          Could someone help me out by patching my bios attached?
          It's a Lenovo T570.

THX!
          Try ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Try ...
            That worked. Thank you.

Comment

Hi friend, I keep frezze in the Lenovo logo and I have taped the tamper switch, what else could be?, regards

UPDATE: Don't work with usb keyboard, just try original flex keyboard and works fine.

Regards and thak you all!
              Last edited by aaquezadan; 04-06-2022, 10:12 PM. Reason: found solution

Comment

Hello,
                Are there any solutions for Lenovo L14 gen 1?

Comment

Hello, I hope you can help me. Is this the bios chip from the yoga370 in the picture? Wanted to read it out in the installed state, but that did not work, everything 00. The question is can you read it in the built-in state and is that the right chip on the bottom. I come to the bios but can not change anything.

greetings from germany
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi , can somebody help with bios pass lenovo ideapad 3

Comment

Originally posted by N0f3ar View Post
                      hi , can somebody help with bios pass lenovo ideapad 3
                      What is the full model number ??? Have you even tried the Autopatcher ???
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2022, 09:44 AM.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

nm-d471 hs460 hs560 hs760 - this is mobo
                        ideapad 3-15ITL6
                        i have tried with autopatcher , but it closes without success

Comment

nm-d471 hs460 hs560 hs760 - this is mobo
                          ideapad 3-15ITL6
                          i have tried with autopatcher , but it closes without success
                          The Autopatcher doesn`t work with every model.The password could be in the EC ,depending what it is,or the bios region
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            The Autopatcher doesn`t work with every model.The password could be in the EC ,depending what it is,or the bios region
                            that is why i have uploaded both of them

Comment

Hello everyone,

Any chance that this tool might be upgraded for the 10th generation like T14s intel ?
                              I have one which I can dump and post the BIOS and EC contents here if needed.

Comment

please help patch to t470

Comment

Originally posted by majkel_27@o2.pl View Post
                                  Try this ....
                                  Attached Files

Comment

i have managed to do it myself .

thanks anyway

Comment

i have managed to do it myself .

thanks anyway
                                      How ,did you flash the EC or the bios region or something.If you can say what you did it might help other members.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2022, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majkel_27@o2.pl View Post
                                        The Autopatcher is known to work with this model,didn`t you try it,was there a problem,any error messages ?

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

How ,did you flash the EC or the bios region or something.If you can say what you did it might help other members.
                                          it is insyde bios that's why autopatcher did not work
                                          i just tried several password and i guess it - just luck

Comment

Working...
                                          X