• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus Vivobook S200E (x202e) rev 2.0 schematic

thank you

Comment

Re: Asus Vivobook S200E (x202e) rev 2.0

I also have that kind of problem with(asus x202e) my laptop. I bought a new battery because i thought that the battery might be damage. Once i install the new battery iv'e notice that the battery keeps on charging but the battery percent is not moving. This is my first time to encounter this kind of issue which is strange to me.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Re: Asus Vivobook S200E (x202e) rev 2.0

Originally posted by Charlang View Post
          I also have that kind of problem with(asus x202e) my laptop. I bought a new battery because i thought that the battery might be damage. Once i install the new battery iv'e notice that the battery keeps on charging but the battery percent is not moving. This is my first time to encounter this kind of issue which is strange to me.
          batery problem, and sometimes block charging problem tooo...meybe cotion

Comment

i have a problem wise guys on my asus x202e. if you put the battery it shows it is charging and the battery charging indicator shows it is charging and when you boot the system the battery icon on the taskbar shows it is charging with that icon . please help what can i change on the board. thank you

Comment

Schematic Asus x202e rev 2.0

Hi badly needed this schematic

Comment

Re: Schematic Asus x202e rev 2.0

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                Hi badly needed this schematic
                There`s no schematic available,only a boardview - https://www.alisaler.com/asus-x202e-rev2-0-boardview/
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi, could anyone help in asus s200e battery connector line diagram because it is damaged.
                  Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                  X