TCL 43U6406 firmware problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCL 43U6406 firmware problem

Hello, i got this TV that show only logo at startup. I try putting new firmware but when i hold down power btn at statup to get flash proces, TV reboot itself and wont start flash proces. I use USB 4GB with FAT system file format. I downloaded original firmware from official TCL website. One time TV started the flash proces but it stuck at one point at stay there for hours. After that no luck with it. Is it possible that the chip went bad or there is other thing to consider?

Board label: 40-MT58DU-MAB4HG
    Manifactuer of TV: TCL (also known as THOMSON 43UC6406)
    ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Re: TCL 43U6406 firmware problem

This may work, notice how he blows on it but just short bursts because obviously long breaths would just heat it up and you don't want that, you can also give it a shot of freeze spray and see if it stays on longer, to try and verify the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8HSLlOwA8

Comment

Re: TCL 43U6406 firmware problem

I do not this that this is the problem here. When i put Update.zip on USB and hold pwr buttin when turning on then it say 'No update available' and stay there. If i put the 'V8-T658T01-LF1V551.zip' on stick it blink LED in stick and restart itself.
      ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Hi, did you solve it? Need firmware too.

Comment

Working...
        X