Clear All

Re: HP elitebook 840 G3 pass

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    unlock
    Thank you very much. Everything works

Comment

help me for remover passowrd please
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahdi19 View Post
        help me for remover passowrd please
        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello guys I have a HP 840 g3 with admin password, can you help remove. I have tried to use the HP Unlocker but it still has power on password and also RCunlocker I get file load error when I try to program the unlocked file

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
            Hello guys I have a HP 840 g3 with admin password, can you help remove. I have tried to use the HP Unlocker but it still has power on password and also RCunlocker I get file load error when I try to program the unlocked file
            >
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
              >
              Thanks I will try it

Comment

elitebook 840 g3

can someone unlock my bios password and also looking for boardview. thanks in advanced

Comment

Re: elitebook 840 g3

Originally posted by kulokutoys View Post
                  can someone unlock my bios password and also looking for boardview. thanks in advanced
                  Laptop schematic and boardview requests go here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41 ,use the forum search,its probably been asked for already.

To unlock the password use RCUnlocker https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: elitebook 840 g3

Originally posted by kulokutoys View Post
                    Here you go...
                    I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Remove password please

Comment

Originally posted by fraig View Post
                        Remove password please
                        >
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi everyone I just bought a used Hp 840 G3 but the bios is password protected and I can't enable virtualization without bios so can anyone help me Thanks. I am asking here because 1st tool is showing nothing on my laptop and 2nd tool doesn't have my laptop name so I am asking here.
                          Last edited by Haris Javed; 08-26-2022, 03:21 PM. Reason: adding some things

Comment

Originally posted by Haris Javed View Post
                            Hi everyone I just bought a used Hp 840 G3 but the bios is password protected and I can't enable virtualization without bios so can anyone help me Thanks. I am asking here because 1st tool is showing nothing on my laptop and 2nd tool doesn't have my laptop name so I am asking here.
                            posteaza biosul original..
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                              posteaza biosul original..

Comment

you posted the update from the HP website... what password do you have there?? post the original bios of the laptop..
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

you posted the update from the HP website... what password do you have there?? post the original bios of the laptop..
                                  I am sorry I am new to this stuff . I don't know to get the original bios file Sorry forgive me

Comment

is this it ??

Comment

is this it ??
                                      Not. The original file is the file containing the password, it is located in the bios chip on your computer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        Not. The original file is the file containing the password, it is located in the bios chip on your computer.
                                        I am sorry I am new but how to extract the original bios file? Sorry and Thanks

Comment

I am sorry I am new but how to extract the original bios file? Sorry and Thanks
                                          You need to buy a device to read the bios chip.
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X