Asus rog gl503v (dabklmb1aa0 rev:a) no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus rog gl503v (dabklmb1aa0 rev:a) no display

Hi all my friends, I hope you guys can help me to solve my problem with this ASUS GL503 motherboard (DABKLMB1AA0 REV:A), this laptop comes with the engine running but not showing on the internal and external screens, I've tried changing the ram and trying to flash the BIOS ic but this problem still hasn't been solved, the initial condition of the fan is on and the capslock light can be on, but after I flash it with the new firmware instead only the keyboard light turns on every time I connect the charger (without pressing the power button) and the fan turns off, the capslock doesn't work either.

I hope colleagues can help me and guide me, I thank you very much.

Re: Asus rog gl503v (dabklmb1aa0 rev:a) no display

when the battery is disconnected and there isn't a rtc batt the system has this behaviour: 1 - start 2 - shut off 3 - start again 4 after a couple of seconds if all is ok the lcd go on

This behaviour with a good bios, EC and no hardware problems

Comment

Originally posted by jasko_jacker View Post
      when the battery is disconnected and there isn't a rtc batt the system has this behaviour: 1 - start 2 - shut off 3 - start again 4 after a couple of seconds if all is ok the lcd go on

This behaviour with a good bios, EC and no hardware problems
      thank you for the time you have for this friend, I'm already compatible with RTC and it's still like that, is it possible that the bios firmware I'm using is not with this mobo?

Comment

If there is a rtc batt on mobo disconnect it after a bios programming.
        regard bios, open a thread in bios request forum, attach your original bios dump if you havea nd I try to help you.

Comment

Working...
        X