rework 852d help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rework 852d help

as some of you know i brought this this and worked for ten min and stop just show error s-E so here some pics is there anyway i could make this better and get working see pics
    Attached Files

Re: rework 852d help

http://www.podnutz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6425

A quick google search indicates that something is wrong with the iron. Why dont you disconnect the iron and see if the hot air side works. Then check the iron connections, board to DIN connector and din connector to heater and thermocouple.

Comment

Originally posted by clearchris View Post
      http://www.podnutz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6425

A quick google search indicates that something is wrong with the iron. Why dont you disconnect the iron and see if the hot air side works. Then check the iron connections, board to DIN connector and din connector to heater and thermocouple.
      hi thanks i did resolder all joints on board and got heat blower working but still error on solder iron now if i umplug solder iron bridge the 2 left pins on unit the error goes is the a better soler iron that would work on this model ?

Comment

There's tons of them, lots of cheap clones of hakko.
        What you need to pay attention to is the connector, the original hakko one doesn't fit IIRC they are 5 pin bnc male, where as the chinese soldering stations use 5pin female connectors on the soldering iron. So watch out for that.

If your soldering iron uses 5pin bnc male then it's a different story.

Comment

Inspect all solder joints and redo any if in doubt. Also look for loose solder balls, or anything shorting where it shouldn't. Check MCU controller is properly in it's socket, too. These station are built with only one thing in mind: cheap cost. I have an old Kada 852D+, but the board layout looks much more different than yours, otherwise we could compare more directly what is wrong with yours. That said, the design is probably similar, although mine does not have a relay like yours.

Another thing I would suggest is to look at the voltage from the 7805 5V regulator (if it has one. Should be clean 5V and the filter capacitors should be installed nearby. On mine, there aren't any, so the 5V isn't very clean I get lots of garbage on the display on the last significant digit on temperatures.

Comment

Working...
          X