Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Equipment Usage, Soldering, Techniques, and Reviews
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
Badcaps Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2013
City & State: Florien, La
My Country: USA
I'm a: Professional Tech
Posts: 685
Default Thermal conductive glue?

I had some heatsinks that had some typ e of glue holding them to the IC chip. I can find glue. I can find heat sink compound but not a heat sink compound the glue heatsinks to IC chips. What is the Product name? Tube size? Cost? Where to buy?
Ltank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
Badcaps Veteran
bammbammfran's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2014
City & State: Hawley PA
My Country: USA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 476
Default Re: Thermal conductive glue?

this might work for you
bammbammfran is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump Technical Forums 2003 - 2023
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?