lenovo t440p bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo t440p bios password

Hi, all clips are clamps it seems very well attached but maybe you are right, i will re-test using a multimeter right now to be 100% sure. Since i had the same issue with the original clip i was thinking there was something specific with this chip

Comment

So the connection of those HP clamp are really perfects, even by moving them it's stable. You were right about the cabling, i reverse pin 5 to 8 (i put 8 to 5). shame on me. Great thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Grigan27 View Post
        So the connection of those HP clamp are really perfects, even by moving them it's stable. You were right about the cabling, i reverse pin 5 to 8 (i put 8 to 5). shame on me. Great thanks for your help
        You're welcome.
        Yes the image was good, so I was able to track the positions of the cables.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Now it detects properly the chip however, with the software programmer i got from the forum it's not reading properly the contents (only FFFF).

I was able to use another software (Asprogrammer) that succeed to get the data however when i try to use lenovo_autopatch it's reporting it as "corrupted" bin. I will continue investigation a few more evening and keep you in touch

Comment

I finally succeed to read/backup/patch with the CH341A programm v1.29. the lenovo_autopatch worked perfectly. Thanks! For un unknown reason, after i've applied the patched_bios, i was not able to re-read it the chip (empty) however i was able to re-write the original bios. Maybe a bad connection? anyway, now the sup password has gone

Comment

Originally posted by Grigan27 View Post
              I finally succeed to read/backup/patch with the CH341A programm v1.29. the lenovo_autopatch worked perfectly. Thanks! For un unknown reason, after i've applied the patched_bios, i was not able to re-read it the chip (empty) however i was able to re-write the original bios. Maybe a bad connection? anyway, now the sup password has gone
              You're welcome.
              Most probably bad contact, also you can use NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10 with your ch341a, for best results with this programmer.

Please consider donation in support of the "Bios Requests" section of the forum.

Comment

Hello,

My T440p has a supervisor laptop. I've downloaded it and patched the bios with the whitelist.

Wondering if anyone can help me remove the supervisor password.Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by levelpulse View Post
                  Hello,

My T440p has a supervisor laptop. I've downloaded it and patched the bios with the whitelist.

Wondering if anyone can help me remove the supervisor password.Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
                  Read the rules before posting:
                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Password removal by laptop brand
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...42#post1108842

Comment

Working...
                  X