RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Thank you so much sir, this helped me to solve my problem on my hp pc, after forgot paasword bios. i confirm that all was nice and correct. Thankyou again

Comment

Please help, I'm trying to use the RCunlocker by dragging a .bin file the the .exe but fails. I will attach a screenshot. Do I have to place the RCUnlocker folder to a specific location?

Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

What python version do you have installed?
        ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Originally posted by Yolojays View Post
          Please help, I'm trying to use the RCunlocker by dragging a .bin file the the .exe but fails. I will attach a screenshot. Do I have to place the RCUnlocker folder to a specific location?

Thanks in advance
          drag in "exe"
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Version 3.11 Sir

Comment

Yes, that's that I'm doing. I drag the .bin to the Rcunlocker.exe.
              @peste
              Last edited by Yolojays; 12-27-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtstorm View Post
                What python version do you have installed?
                Version 3.11 Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Yolojays View Post
                  Yes, that's that I'm doing. I drag the .bin to the Rcunlocker.exe.
                  @peste
                  post the bios here...
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I have an HP ProBook 650 G3 and HPUnlocker did not work.

I used the RCUnlocker and it worked a charm . Many thanks to you and this forum.

Cheers!

Comment

Could anyone help me in unlocking bios password for my HP ZBook 15 G3. Will RCUnlocker remove password on my bios bin file or do i have to post the bios dump file here!

Comment

Originally posted by m041633n View Post
                        Could anyone help me in unlocking bios password for my HP ZBook 15 G3. Will RCUnlocker remove password on my bios bin file or do i have to post the bios dump file here!
                        You can do it yourself or post your bios file here if not sure about your backup file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

use RCUnlocher on the 16MB bios..don't forget to make a copy of the original bios..

Comment

I just downloaded Universal Bios Backup ToolKit 2.0 and dumped the bios and then unlocked the dumped bios with RCUnlocker. It just throwed me an unlocked bios file but not an exe file! How do I get the Windows flashable exe file and how do i flash the Unlocked file in windows without Flash Programmer . I just tried flashing the unlocked bin file with hp flash utility but it refused flashing with invalid digital signature message. Any Help will be highly appreciated!. Thank You!

Comment

You don't. But a programmer and start over.

Comment

How do I get the exe file for flashing

Comment

How do I get the exe file for flashing
                                  No, you can't .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                    post the bios here...
                                    I used the HPUnlocker instead and it works. Thank for responding Sir.

Comment

For this tool to work you need to read Bios chip with programer tool (i use TL866). For detailed procedure check first post that will explain process in detail.
                                      ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Hello, I have a Zbook 15 G5 (3AX07AV) model with HP Sure Start activated. I would like to reset the Administrator Password. 32Mb BIOS and 16Mb EC chip dumped.
                                        Can you help me to unlock the files, or is the RCUnlocker 1.0 able to unlock this?
                                        Do I need to program both BIOS and EC chips?
                                        Thank you in advance!
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonuspapi View Post
                                          Hello, I have a Zbook 15 G5 (3AX07AV) model with HP Sure Start activated. I would like to reset the Administrator Password. 32Mb BIOS and 16Mb EC chip dumped.
                                          Can you help me to unlock the files, or is the RCUnlocker 1.0 able to unlock this?
                                          Do I need to program both BIOS and EC chips?
                                          Thank you in advance!
                                          use RCUnlocker on the 16 MB bios..

Comment

Working...
                                          X