Dell e5470 adp70 la-c831p bios bin

i need a working bios with clean me
    Attached Files

Re: Dell e5470 adp70 la-c831p bios bin

Originally posted by drdom View Post
    i need a working bios with clean me
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..

Thanks man, this works, but during the installation of win10 at the first restart the pc freezes at the win10 logo with the dots that usually spin, instead they stay still.

Any idea?

Comment

when restarting the pc freezes with black screen even before showing the dell logo. I have to turn off, unplug and try again
        if I hold down the power button when the pc is frozen, the fan runs at maximum for a few seconds, then turns off
        Last edited by drdom; 03-06-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drdom View Post
          when restarting the pc freezes with black screen even before showing the dell logo. I have to turn off, unplug and try again
          if I hold down the power button when the pc is frozen, the fan runs at maximum for a few seconds, then turns off
          Whats your service tag number
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
            whats your service tag number
            g8mpl72

Comment

I just managed to complete the installation in raid mode, in ahci mode after the preliminary phase the pc restarts and freezes on the spinning dots. I have 2 e5470 with the same problem.
              the bios that i flashed takes a long time to display the dell logo

Comment

try this bios.Based on your service tag number this one has AMT ,and the spec is a H cpu. This bios will work for the other with the same spec. If the other has a U cpu youll need a different bios for that .
                Attached Files
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks, I'll let you know shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    try this bios.Based on your service tag number this one has AMT ,and the spec is a H cpu. This bios will work for the other with the same spec. If the other has a U cpu youll need a different bios for that .
                    Good morning, the bios works, windows completes the installation but the network card is not working, error code 10 in device manager

Comment

I flashed the bios that i posted after installing the system, now the network card has started working again. The problem remains that with the original bios the system does not install and i can't explain why

Comment

Try the bios again at post #8 and disable AMT in bios settings. Are you using the genuine dell wifi card that came with the machine ?

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          Try the bios again at post #8 and disable AMT in bios settings. Are you using the genuine dell wifi card that came with the machine ?
                          Sorry, ethernet card.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X