Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I need assistance with finding my dell inspiron 3582 bios password
    Service Code 8PB1DX2

Comment

Hellono much to say i love repairing stuff

Comment

Hi all from Croatia, i need some assistance with repairing my broken device.

Comment

hi all guys from Italy

Comment

Hello everyone, I am French and I am basically a network administrator, but for 12 years now I have changed jobs to live from one of my passions, which is to restore pinball machines. I like to use computers in this area to modernize these old machines

Comment

Hi I'm Simon.
              I'm an amateur getting into electronics later in life.
              Interested mainly in Vintage Audio
              Located in the U.K.

Comment

Hai everyone! My names are Mathias Tembo, from Zambia, Lusaka to be specific. I was introduced to this by 'Learn Electronics Repair' a YouTube channel. It's now almost 1 year since I started putting in practice my interest in computer board repair. Am still on a beginner's level and look forward in anticipation to learn more about repair through this forum.

Comment

Hi my name is Sam, nice to meet you all. I wish I was an engineer or techie but I'm just an average guy trying to fix my Samsung TV. I bought a couple boards to replace, but can't figure out how to release them from the housing. Anyone have a suggestion of which thread to post in? I searched the forum for my model number and did get any results. It's UN65NU6950F.
                  Thanks!

Comment

A greeting to all the staff and other members of this sacred place. I have little notions of electronics and I try to repair things for personal use. It is a pleasure to learn in a site with such abundant information. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi there! I am a student from Slovakia ) have been loving electronics from my childhood. Only thing what changed is that i changed damaging electronics with repairing it I am still on the learning curve so i am so happy i can join this forum made up with many many people sharing their knowledge witch is amazing to me. I hope i will help someone too. Thanks one more time have a great day )

Comment

HI folks Marko here
                        I am from Serbia.
                        I am an Electronics engineer working from home. This is a very interesting forum and I get to learn a lot here.
                        Keep it up.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Robert, came here to fix Chromebook and learn from better than me

Comment

Hi all - my name is Jim, I own a recording studio and indie label, and (try to) fix as much as possible myself. I came across badcaps.net looking for power supply components for a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. This looks to be quite a resource and I'm looking forward to learning from the years of experience in here.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                              My name is Sepp and I am studying electronical engineering at the technical university of Dresden in Germany.
                              As long as errors on circuits boards are visible I usually have no problem fixing something myself and it's a joy always to see a device working again afterwards.
                              Programming-wise I got experience with C++ and Python and programmed a few GUI-based programs using Qt with either language. I kind of skipped the arduino and raspberry hype, own projects are often done with STM32 because i like their setup possibilities. (Well, chip shortage currently, but before that...)

I found the forum looking for a schematic of a Lenovo Yoga 910. Unfortunately it was not sufficient for identifying my problems with the Notebook (the right IO-Panel seems fully disfunctional as long as the battery is plugged in, including the power button. Everything works fine if the battery is unplugged) so I'll ask for the schematic of this Right-IO-Panel to verify Power is getting where it must always.

Comment

Hello everybody, :Sorridi:

I'm a new member, very pleasure.
                                Yours seems to me a great forum, frequented by competent people, so I decided to sign up, surely I will have to learn, in life you never end.
                                I am not an experienced repair technician, but I have accumulated a little experience over the years as a self-taught person.
                                Repairs in general have always fascinated me, I have carried out small repairs to notebooks, TVs and anything else I can repair, even non-electronic ones, obviously within my limits.
                                Greetings to all, see you soon.

Comment

Hi All my name is Max just joined this wonderful forum i repair all Laptops and tablets looking forward to learning and sharing with you guys on the forum.
                                  Max

Comment

Hi. My name is Chris and I joined some time ago. I'm IT guy ;-)

Comment

Its My great pleasure to the part of this community

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Mariella ! I'm here to grow up my knowledge about everything you can teach me
                                        I'm a dance teacher, it should be a pleasure to dance with you all but... I mean... :p

Thank you for accepting me in this forum.
                                        Oh ! One more thing, I'm french.

Comment

Hi, I needed to register to be able to download an attachment.
                                          Worst practice... ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                          X