This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Hi people! The experiment has ended successfully! After replays T2 chip and SPI from water damaged board and restore via dfu mode - i have clear activation window and a can install OS system from recovery! Сalculator was fucked!

Comment

Originally posted by styleangel View Post
      warn someone buying a new mina tool. Apple did something to T2 and it doesn't work anymore

From what you have here, this will still work; you only need to try it again and make sure your Mac is connected to the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by mich6el View Post
        Hi people! The experiment has ended successfully! After replays T2 chip and SPI from water damaged board and restore via dfu mode - i have clear activation window and a can install OS system from recovery! Сalculator was fucked!
        Which bridgeOS was your MacBook running BTW?

Comment

Have you tried to copy the firmware from a flooded macbook to a locked one?

Comment

Hi! Just done T2+soc rom replacement.
            Mac charges, touchpad becomes active, it can be connected in DFU mode but restoring T2 in Apple Configurator can’t be finished because restore freezes in the very end of progress bar((
            And yep I have black screen too. How did you deal with it?

P.S. USB init tester doesn’t show init(
            Last edited by LevanGood; 08-09-2022, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
              Which bridgeOS was your MacBook running BTW?
              Unfortunately I didn't test it, the laptop was showing the activation window. How to check it? Is this information in the SOC ROM chip?

Comment

Originally posted by serkrn View Post
                Have you tried to copy the firmware from a flooded macbook to a locked one?
                Yes. But it not working, after replays only soc rom I have windows "activation server not found". I think t2 chip and sock rom must be together.
                I conducted a second experiment, if you solder the blocked T2 to the working board, then we get the activation window. icloud in t2 chip 150%
                Last edited by mich6el; 08-09-2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LevanGood View Post
                  Hi! Just done T2+soc rom replacement.
                  Mac charges, touchpad becomes active, it can be connected in DFU mode but restoring T2 in Apple Configurator can't be finished because restore freezes in the very end of progress bar((
                  And yep I have black screen too. How did you deal with it?

P.S. USB init tester doesn't show init(
                  1. Check resistances on all coils near PMU (a2179 u7800).
                  2. Check the resistances on all coils of the board.
                  3. Voltages do not jump?
                  4. Check if the SOC rom chip is installed correctly?
                  5. Do you enter dfu mode through a test point or a key combination? If the laptop does not see the SOC ROM it will be in DFU by default
                  6. Are you flashing a laptop with a connected power supply and battery?

Comment

1. Check resistances on all coils near PMU (a2179 u7800).
                    2. Check the resistances on all coils of the board.
                    3. Voltages do not jump?
                    4. Check if the SOC rom chip is installed correctly?
                    5. Do you enter dfu mode through a test point or a key combination? If the laptop does not see the SOC ROM it will be in DFU by default
                    6. Are you flashing a laptop with a connected power supply and battery?
                    It was a good-working laptop before T2 replacement
                    1. Everything’s ok
                    2. See #1
                    3. With the unlocked T2’s soc rom mac reboots when current becomes 0.9A (but still no picture). With original soc rom from the locked board current is 1.96A, no reboots, both fans are on 100% speed but Apple Configurator still can’t restore the device.
                    4. Yep it is.
                    5. I have to pull the mac in DFU with a key combination on kb.
                    6. Yep. Battery is 100% charged and dc power supply connected.

Comment

It was a good-working laptop before T2 replacement
                      1. Everything's ok
                      2. See #1
                      3. With the unlocked T2's soc rom mac reboots when current becomes 0.9A (but still no picture). With original soc rom from the locked board current is 1.96A, no reboots, both fans are on 100% speed but Apple Configurator still can't restore the device.
                      4. Yep it is.
                      5. I have to pull the mac in DFU with a key combination on kb.
                      6. Yep. Battery is 100% charged and dc power supply connected.

write me in telegram, number in private messages

Comment

Sorry but I have no new messages.
                        I just sent you my TG

Comment

Sorry but I have no new messages.
                          I just sent you my TG
                          A reminder about the rules

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Okay so some people claim there is a way to remove efi lock from T2 using hardware no apple configurator required. Anypne have idea about that method?

Comment

Please read the whole of this post to see how this can be done

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                Please read the whole of this post to see how this can be done
                                I don't think it involves replacing the T2 chip, they say it's possible to remove it from the SOC rom

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
                                  I don't think it involves replacing the T2 chip, they say it's possible to remove it from the SOC rom

NO, it was empirically established that icloud is in T2 and not in SOC ROM! See post #301

P.S. I soldered the blocked T2 to the working board and saw the activation window. Icloud in T2 chip 150%
                                  Last edited by mich6el; 08-10-2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                    Not true. MDM can still have Activation lock to the company email. Changing the serial will solve this issue and remove the lock for good. Even with iBridge 6+
                                    Activation lock of T2 with ibridge 6.0 or 6.1 is already able to be unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post

1. Remove the Winbond chip.
                                      2. Read the data off of the chip, then save the data to your Desktop (windows pc only)
                                      3. Run WinHex, change the serial MANUALLY that is on Mina that is used to unlock it. (IE: In the T203 tool data it will have the Serial plugged in the UNLOCK CODE. Just run WinHex and look for the serial and copy it and paste it. This is the serial activated for Mina.)
                                      4. Then run the jailbreak, then turn on the computer once its jailbroken and activated, reinstall the OS, complete OS setup. Create user and password. Then shut down computer. Remove board if necessary
                                      5. Remove the chip, read the chip via T203, copy the data from that chip on to the desktop, run WinHex and change to the original serial of the device, save the file as a .BIN then program the file to the chip. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS the chip will be corrupted and you will have to do it all over again! That includes reinstalling the OS. (DO NOT USE THE MINA SERIAL it will run into issues).
                                      6. Solder chip back on then turn on and verify the serial and model of your computer in ABOUT THIS MAC. Voila unlocked and working. No need to patch with DFU.
                                      Fantastic read of this thread and i have a question mainly for @Stephen but maybe others might be able to help.

I have an A2289 with the old BridgeOS (5.4). Followed the above instructions, replaced the original serial number with what can be found in the Mina folder, wrote it back to the chip, started it in DFU mode but when i run the bypass app, i get an Error saying 'Mina T2 Bypasser Tool DeviceInfo tampered - Good try modasucka!!'

What an i doing wrong or is it not possible to do it this way anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickkap View Post
                                        Fantastic read of this thread and i have a question mainly for @Stephen but maybe others might be able to help.

I have an A2289 with the old BridgeOS (5.4). Followed the above instructions, replaced the original serial number with what can be found in the Mina folder, wrote it back to the chip, started it in DFU mode but when i run the bypass app, i get an Error saying 'Mina T2 Bypasser Tool DeviceInfo tampered - Good try modasucka!!'

What an i doing wrong or is it not possible to do it this way anymore.
                                        Apple block all software jailbreak bypass. All tool and software bypass no working :gà mờ::gà mờ:

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
                                          From what you have here, this will still work; you only need to try it again and make sure your Mac is connected to the internet.
                                          i have tested on all other macbooks and same case it seems the mina software is blocked, and of course tried all the connecting cables

Comment

Working...
                                          X