Ideapd 5 15ITL05 wont charge battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideapd 5 15ITL05 wont charge battery

Hello friens , i have a Lenovo Ideapd 5 15ITL05 wont charge battery, so i have these escenarys

laptop with battery and charger plugged.... laptop power on but wont charge battery and no detect the ac adapter

laptop only with ac adapter plugged .... laptop power on but wont charge battery and obvuisly no detect the battery

laptop only with the battery plugged .... laptop power on but wont charge battery and obvuisly no detect the ac adapter

does somebody has a working bios dump for this laptop, the MB is NM-D211 Rev 1.0

Re: Ideapd 5 15ITL05 wont charge battery

Start with checking the DCIN mosfets for being internal shorted.

BIOS request goes into another category here iirc
    FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

The laptop and motherboard power on with the adapter, so i dont think this problem is related to DCIN mosfet, you rigth, bios request is in another category

Comment

That's a interesting attitude. Good luck by solving your fault.
        FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Hi like Sepiroth said check the dcin mosfets if the second mosfet is shorted between drain and source then will pass the 19v and the laptop will work on the adapter bit will not work on battery and will not charge the battery. See the beginner guide from Piernov.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by alfredosn View Post
            The laptop and motherboard power on with the adapter, so i dont think this problem is related to DCIN mosfet, you rigth, bios request is in another category

I just fixed a Lenovo with the same symptoms as yours. It was a bad DCIN mosfet causing the issue

Comment

Working...
            X