X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

please help me with P50
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0mdt..._lock.bin/file
    Last edited by vinsun0399; 05-27-2020, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinsun0399 View Post
      Try
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsz View Post
        First extract as is with UEFITool (use search) Lenovotranslateservice and Bootoption.
        Replace as is Lenovotranslateservice and Bootoption with the files you extracted.
        If you have black screen or freeze try ctrl+alt+del or power on/off few times. If not working try with a hdd with password.

If you get no image and 5 beeps:

Use a hex editor and fill with ff the following files:

VSS2 store Data address: 800064h Body size: 26F9Ch
        VSS2 store Data address: 82701Ch Body size: 26FE4h
        FTW store Data address: 84E020h Body size: 1FE0h
        (ex. from address 800064h to address 800064h + 26F9Ch fill with FF)

and replace EVSA store Base address: 880000h size: 20000h with the file attached .

You can check the address and size in your bios dump with uefitool.
        Follow the post from dani981 post 490.

I tried to edit my original L560 bios dump on my own including and testing

(1) BootOption, LenovoTranslateService (1st version) without and with VSS2, FTW, EVSA
        (2) BootOption, LenovoTranslateService_patched (2nd version) without and with VSS2, FTW, EVSA

I followed #495, #128 and #51 and the rest of this thread.

Upload to "winbond 25q128fvsq" chip was always verified.

I deactivated small and big battery, held the small switch, connected AC power, pressed start button (did no boot on it's own).

But all 4 tests generated a 5&5 beep, black screen, no prompt or splash image.

I have no clue any more what to do... I would like to do it on my own because I have 3 x L560 laptops I need to get password cleared.

Thank's for helping!
        Last edited by holu00; 05-27-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Hello. Trying to unlock the Lenovo X250. Inserted the bodies BootOption, LenovoTranslateService, SystemPpisNeededByDxeCore. Does not perceive the key. Please help with the dump modification, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CraterM View Post
            Really ???? Momentarily not exist a solution for gen 8/2 and 10
            Hello Crater query there is no patch for the 8th and 9th generation? I have a couple of 8th bios patched by egifixlab I can send you the files for you to review what they modify ..is un thinkpad x280 and X1 Yoga 3rd Gen with i7-8650u
            Last edited by aldopc; 05-27-2020, 09:05 PM. Reason: spanish

Comment

Originally posted by holu00 View Post
              I tried to edit my original L560 bios dump on my own including and testing

(1) BootOption, LenovoTranslateService (1st version) without and with VSS2, FTW, EVSA
              (2) BootOption, LenovoTranslateService_patched (2nd version) without and with VSS2, FTW, EVSA

I followed #495, #128 and #51 and the rest of this thread.

Upload to "winbond 25q128fvsq" chip was always verified.

I deactivated small and big battery, held the small switch, connected AC power, pressed start button (did no boot on it's own).

But all 4 tests generated a 5&5 beep, black screen, no prompt or splash image.

I have no clue any more what to do... I would like to do it on my own because I have 3 x L560 laptops I need to get password cleared.

Thank's for helping!
              This model not mec1633 kbc its not working patch. L460 motherbord kbc: npce388na1dx.

Comment

Originally posted by dani981 View Post
                This model not mec1633 kbc its not working patch. L460 motherbord kbc: npce388na1dx.
                But NPCE388NA1DX have flash (128kb) inside.
                L560 I unlock it my self.
                Joe's KMX1 Pro S, RevelprogIS, TL866II, CH341A, Vertyanov JIG 3.1, Eakins Microscope, Gordak 952, 30V/5Ah PSU, 890C+, T2L Thermal Camera, SVOD 3, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                  Hello Crater query there is no patch for the 8th and 9th generation? I have a couple of 8th bios patched by egifixlab I can send you the files for you to review what they modify ..is un thinkpad x280 and X1 Yoga 3rd Gen with i7-8650u
                  Ther is 8th generation with 32MB BIOS flash it can't be done. I personaly I unlock L390, but on every start/restart it give 2204 error.
                  Now i'm stuck with this error.
                  The notebook work perfectly fine, but have this error.

https://youtu.be/4gESTIcSBGs
                  Joe's KMX1 Pro S, RevelprogIS, TL866II, CH341A, Vertyanov JIG 3.1, Eakins Microscope, Gordak 952, 30V/5Ah PSU, 890C+, T2L Thermal Camera, SVOD 3, etc.

Comment

Password In Thinkpad

Comment

i have lenovo w530 laptop with password & computrace enabled.
                      i can clear password with 24rf08, but computrace is still activated.
                      anyone pls help me in this.
                      i have attached the bin where its has password and computrace activated.

Comment

Originally posted by xinside View Post
                        hello. Trying to unlock the lenovo x250. Inserted the bodies bootoption, lenovotranslateservice, systemppisneededbydxecore. Does not perceive the key. Please help with the dump modification, thank you.
                        try this file and valid with any key
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Karol View Post
                          But NPCE388NA1DX have flash (128kb) inside.
                          L560 I unlock it my self.
                          Thank's for answering! So you patched your own bios dump only? What else did you do to unlock your L560? I hope I do not need to access another chip.

Comment

Originally posted by holu00 View Post
                            Thank's for answering! So you patched your own bios dump only? What else did you do to unlock your L560? I hope I do not need to access another chip.
                            Send me dump, i will patch it for you when I have a little time free.

Comment

Originally posted by Karol View Post
                              Send me dump, i will patch it for you when I have a little time free.
                              what are options for security chip?

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
                                Yes, please. I would like to do it myself because I have the UEFI of two more laptops to patch. I do not want to waste your time for the other two.

aliencillo points in #157 to a possible reason for the 2x5 beeps. It may depend on a failed BIOS integrity test .
                                Last edited by holu00; 05-28-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
                                  hey Karol I was talking about the error code in your video,for the security chip in the bios thre is an option for verification of "chip security",i do not remember well but you can deactive it to get rid of that message.
                                  Sorry holu00 I am not good at patching this lenovo,me too i ask for help anytime I have one to do.
                                  Last edited by bachir2004; 05-28-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I will not give up for now.

Next I will try to lock a SSD for my L560 using ATA security which was recommended in #55 by alucard6666.

For this I will use hdparm under Linux where the SSD is mounted as an external drive for preparation.

I hope to get rid of the 2x5 beeps with this exercise.
                                    Last edited by holu00; 05-28-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

No one Can Help ?

Comment

Originally posted by alqotary View Post
                                        No one Can Help ?
                                        All the members who ask for help, it write in post ThinkPad model.

@bachir2004
                                        From what I remember I checked that option, but I will check again.
                                        Thanks.
                                        Last edited by Karol; 05-28-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post
                                          try this file and valid with any key
                                          Works, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X