X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello friends,
    I have an Acer Aspire A315-31-C09B laptop.
    My BIOS is locked. “Enter Unlock Password (Key: 1736577184)”
    1. Can you help me get into bios? Or
    2. I need basic bios V 1.02 of 1Mb (firmware)

greetings

Comment

Hi All

Comment

good morning at all

my hobby is to repair PCs, and if necessary, reprogram bios, that can sometimes Bring back to life motherboards.

In these days, i'm repairing 2 laptops:
        asus X55c, that i thanks user @gcomputers for posting bios image(TOPIC)
        Asus X55a, that power on, but block on asus logo.

thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Everybody, very glad to be part of this wonderful forum. Have learnt a lot from reading the messages. Now looking forward to contributing my own experiences as well as be able to find solutions to problems I am experiencing.

Hope to find the bad caps in my problematic circuits soon :-)

Comment

Hi guys, decided to join this intense forums. I found this place when I was searching for solution to repair my LG Plasma.

Hope to gain from from your knowledge and skill and share mine as well.

Comment

Hello, I have been following you for a while but I am Spanish I hope that the translation is effective, this forum has helped me a lot for many cases and now I have decided to put one that happens to me.
              To say that I am a technical medium hahaha, I know more or less based, measurements, how a notebook works but reading in this forum I still have to learn and I hope to get it here.
              Greetings to all.

Comment

Greetings! Just found this site when looking for explanation of some strange findings when I thought replacing "Bad Caps" would provide a simple solution to a previously experienced problem. However, it turned out NOT to be so simple and now I could use some help from folks who really know what they are doing. Who knows someday maybe I'll also be able to provide some help.

Comment

Hi everyone,

passing through to try and fix my MX6021. Hopefully will be able to contribute back!

Comment

H! to everyone Im Joseph 31 years old and im from the the philippines. eversince i was a kid i love electronics. i remember before whenever i have a new toy with a electronic component in it i always open them to see what is inside. even now that im old i collect dead electronic devices and trying tofix them with my little knowledge and with the help of others through forums..

Comment

Hello, I'll be honest, I came here to get unlock password for my laptop.

Comment

Hi having found this forum I decided that I had to register.

A quick browse and I'm very happy the information looks brilliant.

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

Have been registered for while now.

I'm a musician, with a passion for electronics. I used to repair cellphones, now I'm working in a printing business.

Hope I could share some useful things.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

From the North East, UK

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone!

I am a computer programmer by profession, but enjoy custom electronic projects as a hobby.

I found this site looking to repair an old plasma TV that I have, but it looks like a great community where I can learn all sorts of new things.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi all,

Iam from Nuremberg, Germany and stumbled upon this while searching for clues on how to repair a DJ mixer.

I still don't know whether I can do it on my own, but the abundance of information provided here makes it seem at least possible and who knows, some day I might be able to add something myself.

Cheers

Comment

From Greenville, TX

Thanks for this forum. It looks like there are a variety of things here, including information I have already found to answer some repair questions. I'm an electrical engineer by profession, but have had some background in the past repairing some tech, just occasionally. From the days of vacuum tubes to 4K LED TVs.

Keep the electrons moving!

Comment

Hi,

Brand new here, eager to learn. Fixing broken apple boards as a hobby. Raising 14 kids. Not all mine.

Comment

hewwo. for the ones seeing this have a nice day!

Comment

A friendly hello to all Badcappers out there,

I'm a middle aged technician, creative artist, hacker and in front of all some kind of a nerd/freak-mixture from Germany. Beside a good equipped music studio and many , many computers, tablets and handys of all types are TVs, gaming consoles, sound systems and other technical features in living rooms and everywhere around my person spread. And cables - tons of cables! You all in here surely know how big the complete mass of cables needed for this and that and everything can become.

Sometimes I'm a very crazy kind of person, other times a very concentrated and sophisticated working type, fighting aginst all troubles which come up crossing my or my frineds and family members ways.

Why can a manufacturer in this case not perform any kind of repartee repair? Always those terribly narrow-minded bureaucrats ...

But no needs for a sad face - its only another problem to solve. And that's how I found this forum - exciting, let's see, how to get the TV running again and then? Perhaps here is a good place to help each other in the varying dimensions of knowledge, skills and expieriences which lets us all become individual problem solvers.

This seems to be a friendly place for the professional exchange of our expertise.

Please excuse my probably not always so perfect expressions - in the last decades, there was rarely the need to apply my English language skills. So theese seems a bit rusty but the support of online translators will help me getting the job done.

Greetz2y'all out there

L543R

Comment

Hello. I'm Alex a freelance tech with basic knowledge in troubleshooting. I want to share and gain more knowledge from this forum. I look forward for you guys.
                                          By the way i am 29 years old and working as a computer technician in a company here in Philippines. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X