E-POS E-880 Series: Bios Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-POS E-880 Series: Bios Needed

Can anyone source me the bios for this e-pos system? Name on MM: AM880-900. Name in bios: Phoenix BIOS E686 and number: 243716081. Bios chip is damaged.
    Full-time computer repair tech (10am - 6pm) and full-time, (8am - 11pm), Ruby on Rails Developer

Re: E-POS E-880 Series: Bios Needed

Okay, I keep running into the AmazePC AM880.
    Last edited by Ami Sapphire; 07-17-2013, 11:16 AM. Reason: So many edits...
    Recovering a BEFSR41 v1 and v2 router from solid red DIAG Light
    I have two v2s and one v1.

I am still looking at these boards nearly every day.

What I'm doing: Planning an upgrade of my mining setup from Block Erupters to Red Furys. Though, if the Block Erupters don't sell, I will keep using them for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Ami Sapphire View Post
      Okay, I keep running into the AmazePC AM880.
      You removed the download link, why? Anyways, I need the chip also, who do you know sells them?
      Full-time computer repair tech (10am - 6pm) and full-time, (8am - 11pm), Ruby on Rails Developer

Comment

I also ran into a mini POS that went by 880, lol. Threw me off, though. Here's the old text, for future reference:

---

The AM880. Either versions: 1.2, 1.3, 2.0

Found them through here: http://www.helpdrivers.com/desktops/Amazepc/AM880/

Downloaded them and put them on my server: http://cwcyrix.no-ip.info/am880-bios

Man, it was tricky finding these BIOS files. But that's what I do.

---

Also attached these files, since that didn't cross my mind then, either.

I was wondering why the number never surfaced in any search. You mentioned the serial number. The actual BIOS chip part number would be mentioned under the sticker... unless they actually removed that from the chip. I'm thinking it's a PLCC-32 flash chip, though.
        Attached Files
        Recovering a BEFSR41 v1 and v2 router from solid red DIAG Light
        I have two v2s and one v1.

I am still looking at these boards nearly every day.

What I'm doing: Planning an upgrade of my mining setup from Block Erupters to Red Furys. Though, if the Block Erupters don't sell, I will keep using them for a while.

Comment

Working...
        X