acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

PCH_BRIGHT is a PWM signal, the duty ratio varies, with an oscilloscope you will see the signal.

Comment

but the problem is i dont have oscilloscope,but the voltage is not dropping on pin 6 of q31 it stays at 2.1v and display on the screen is ok and no white screen issue anymore till now the laptop still on without coming back the issue. is it possible the problem on the q33 has cold solder joint?

Comment

Yes, if the problem does not come back, it could be what you said, a cold solder joint, when the transistor works for a while, the heat generated from the transistor opens the solder joint.

Comment

thank you for the help jarotech its been couple of hours i test the laptop still working fine without coming back to white screen.

Comment

still working after a couple of hour tested thank you again for the help jarotech

Comment

You see, sometimes it's as simple as soldering a transistor, but to find where the problem is, it's the hard part.

Comment

thank you again jarotech

Comment

and also thanks to meritosari for the schematic

Comment

Firstly glad you managed to fix the issue this is why i like this forum there are so many knowledgeable people who are willing too take time and help/educate others and share there schematics (as we know some are only available if paid for).

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                      Hi everyone!I need help on this Acer aspire ES1-432 DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F.The problem with this display comes on and after a few second it comes white screen,I already tried replace lvds cable and test screen on other motherboard both are ok but when i plugged in the screen with this motherboard it boots fine shows image,but a couple of seconds it shows white screen.Can anyone help me on this please
                      Hello bro i fixed many times this model just reheat or remove and put back again the inductor coil on power supply to processor, this is the common issue for this model i tried it mostly rejected from service centers of acer

I hope this will help

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                        anyone please help
                        hello did you fixed this issue?
                        i did this model many times by replacing the inductor coil on cpu power supply
                        the coil label is R15/R15A.

it is weired, sometimes you only need to reheat that coil and the problem solve

Comment

Originally posted by rein2017 View Post
                          hello did you fixed this issue?
                          i did this model many times by replacing the inductor coil on cpu power supply
                          the coil label is R15/R15A.

it is weired, sometimes you only need to reheat that coil and the problem solve
                          i also have this problem with acer es1-432 the laptop works ok you can install only 64 bit windowa 10 , the problem is whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode you can never wake it up unless ofcourse you turn it off. any suggestion where to find the fault of these board. all voltages were present . need help. thanks.
                          Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

I have fixed this unit many times you need to replace the PQ21 (6414A) mosfet near to CPU. this works for me all the time

Comment

@JAROTECH sir I would like to ask your assistance the motherboard was acer DA0ZHPMB8F0 REV. F and the problem is when I switch on it will power with light indicator and charging light indicator, although fan will not spin and blank screen, already flash the bios, i notice a burned caps near at ISL95859, I need a schematic to further know it this is the cause...hope you can help me with this...Advanced thank you...still learning from the experienced...

Comment

Originally posted by bluebyte2010 View Post
                                @JAROTECH sir I would like to ask your assistance the motherboard was acer DA0ZHPMB8F0 REV. F and the problem is when I switch on it will power with light indicator and charging light indicator, although fan will not spin and blank screen, already flash the bios, i notice a burned caps near at ISL95859, I need a schematic to further know it this is the cause...hope you can help me with this...Advanced thank you...still learning from the experienced...
                                Try this: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...90#post1242690
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 05-28-2023, 04:27 AM. Reason: Attached schematic and BV removed and replaced with link.

Comment

Working...
                                X