acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

Hi everyone!I need help on this Acer aspire ES1-432 DA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F.The problem with this display comes on and after a few second it comes white screen,I already tried replace lvds cable and test screen on other motherboard both are ok but when i plugged in the screen with this motherboard it boots fine shows image,but a couple of seconds it shows white screen.Can anyone help me on this please

Re: acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

How is the external display?

Comment

THanks for the response external display ok

Comment

This problem seems really strange. So solving it may take a long time. Inspect the board around the LVDS connector for any hot or corroded IC.

Comment

I inspect around lvds seems fine no corrosion or hot components,ill tried different screen still the same issue display the after a couple of second goes white again

Comment

if you turn the laptop on after a long time of being off, how many seconds does it take to go white?
            if you shut it down after a white screen and turn it on immediately, how many seconds does it take to go white?

Comment

If laptop shutdown for a long time it takes 48 seconds to goes white the a second ok the goes white again.if shut it down immediately and turn on again i takes 16 seconds to goes white again.

Comment

when it goes white, how many times does the display switch between being OK and being white? periodically or just once?

Comment

it switch twice then goes white then not switching again

Comment

Now keep track of voltages on the LVDS connector to see which pins have voltage change when the display switches from being OK to being white and report the pin number. Take a lot of care not to make any short on the LVDS connector.

Comment

ok thanks for the response ill give update tomorrow

Comment

It would help if you take a photo of the board area from the GPU to the LVDS connector.
                        Last edited by caspian; 02-09-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

ok thanks caspian ill upload image tomorrow and give update on those pins of lvds

Comment

still i haven't solved this issue does anyone have a schematic for this model please.attach is the image of the lvds connector can someone help me please
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by String2016; 02-15-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Hi, what voltage do you have on pin 35 of the LCD connector when the screen is white?

Comment

thanks for the response on pin 35 0v when white screen

Comment

I have solved similar issue before and it was due to the LCD_VCC voltage, look for the transistor supplying that voltage and replace it. Or send the board model so that I can help you out with the schematic

Comment

Thanks for the response board codeA0ZQFMB6F0 REV:F in the image above i have uploaded there is one transistor before the ceramic caps could it be that one?

Comment

anyone please help

Comment

Follow pin 35, what is connected to it? Do you have a chip written 523A on it?

Comment

Working...
                                        X