Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pass through Internet from Ubuntu 15.04 to Windows 2000

Originally posted by stevenielsen View Post
    i think you should look it up for yourself and not expect others to do it for you. If you run into specific problems you need help with then ask about them but it's really not polite to ask others to be your google monkeys. Look it up, read and learn about it. If you come across something you don't understand then look that up too. If you get stuck and can't progress then ask for help. In other words at least show some effort. It is not the most difficult thing to do but it's not some simple plug and play thing either.
    +1
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

You're acting like a little kid. Figure it out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by shovenose View Post
        You're acting like a little kid. Figure it out yourself.
        IDK, SHove, im seeing signs that he is either preteen (most likely) or a young teenager. He is a kid....... So was SSF though...
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

I don't have any problems with helping kids, I love kids. The best help an adult can give children is encouraging them to learn for themselves. Once they learn to learn they can learn anything they want to. We were all curious and impatient kids once and we needed some direction too.

Comment

Working...
          X