Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DD-WRT software help.

Originally posted by SteveNielsen View Post
    It's not on the list of supported routers, v1 is but v2 is not and they are apparently different enough to need different builds. It's kind of a bummer because I bought this router specifically because it is supposed to be OpenWRT compatible. I may try Tomato or another type but I am used to DD-WRT and like it.
    Why not try OpenWRT then or DD-WRT build 28112 as detailed on the website ?

Comment

I don't see v2 supported on OpenWRT but thanks for the tip and I am looking at DD-WRT build 28112 as you suggested. I have been checking the DD-WRT site but didn't see that info when I looked before.

Comment

I don't see v2 supported on OpenWRT but thanks for the tip and I am looking at DD-WRT build 28112 as you suggested. I have been checking the DD-WRT site but didn't see that info when I looked before.
        No 574 on this page https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start

Comment

"Installation

wnr3500L V2 is not supported by OpenWrt! "

Comment

If that doesn't work, try the latest and greatest, build today?

ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2015/12-0...ar-wnr3500lv2/

BTW, I don't have a wifi router at home capable of running the latest versions so I don't know the procedures or caveats with beta builds.

All my wifi routers were discarded by others as too slow and thus given to me.
            Last edited by retiredcaps; 12-03-2015, 12:30 PM.
            --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
            X