Please help!! Bios dump Dell Latitude E6430

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!! Bios dump Dell Latitude E6430

Please , I need working dump bios for Dell Latitude E6430 , mainboard LA-7781P , thanks

Re: Please help!! Bios dump Dell Latitude E6430

Try this.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry this one bios dell e6330 la-7741p try maybe work.

Comment

thanks , i will try this , maybe work . i was try from model dell e6420 but dont work , blank image , i destroy the original main bios cip when i take out from motherboard , the second bios is ood , dell e6420 seams to be identical but have diferently cip memory from windond and is mising one chip near bios memory

Comment

Yes dell e6420 and dell e6330 chip different dell 6420 8mb/2mb bios chip
          but dell e6330 8mb/4mb chip.
          You need bios dell e6420?

Comment

i was try this bios , i have the same problem , its start but no image, the main problem was a shortcircuit on 1,5v power supply line , a small capacitor was broken , but first i was try to change bios and i broke the cip with airflow , maybe the poblem is another now , thanks much for replay

Comment

try with this if not you must rebail the chip
              Attached Files

Comment

thanks much for bios , i'll try to write tomorrow on new bios chip , i use hotgun air and could damage the bios chip , thnks

Comment

i was try the bios from ridamouth159 but this is from model with dedicated video , its start but no video , i was having taday a Dell 6430 with dedicated video with problem no start , and this bios was good for that model , thanks for this bios it was usefull for that model

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                    Try this.
                    Thanks this bios was working with new chip memory , i was write on winbond chip and was working fine , thanks much ,you save my life

Comment

Dell E6430 Dump of A18 Bios

Hello,
                      I need a dump of the recent A18 Bios of Dell E6430 (Bios and EC)
                      The Notebook has A12 and just ingores any attempt to update its bios. (the upgrade itself does never start, it just does a reboot)
                      I guess it is because of "Signed Firmware Update Feature", as I programmed the Eeproms with an eeprom reader. I have trouble with lan connection when using a docking station.

There are dumps already posted on badcaps, but just A07 and A12.

Or is there a way to create the 2 bin files out of the 14MB .hdr file you can create?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Re: Dell E6430 Dump of A18 Bios

i did not find a way to extract bin form hdr yet
                        but as i remember if you have hdr file, put it on fat32 formatted usb drive and turn off laptop

hold END and turn on while holding END and it should force flash from stick

as i remeber good...

Code:
                        http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19534608
                        and did you try running
                        E6430A18.exe /Writeromfile
                        or
                        E6430A18.exe /Writehexfile

i dont have dell machine so when i run flash file it just crashes so i cant do anything :/
                        Last edited by ala_borbe; 07-19-2016, 06:30 AM.
                        Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Flashing the HDR File while pressing "end" does not work. Either because it is not the proper HDR file, the filename is wrong, or because the signed firmware feature prevents this. Maybe this method does not work anymore anyway.

The /writeromfile /writehdrfile does not work anymore since quite a while.

Is it possible to dump the two Eeproms (8MB+4MB) from windows/linux using software? RWEverything or something like this?

Comment

As far as i know its not posible to dump reliably any way other than programmer
                            Did you try to clean %temp% and run flash?
                            Somerimes flasher there create folder with .fd file and that can be used to extract files
                            Im Back... sort of...

Comment

I managed to Dump the Bios from Windows using Intels FTPW Programm (it creates one 12.6MB file, but this can be split).

Is there anyone with a Dell E6430 with recent Bios A18 who can help me?
                              I attached the FTPW Progamm, just unzip and execute dump.bat (I guess from command line, I did not try it from Windows Explorer, but it may work also) and upload the the file bios.bin it creates?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hallo

sie mussen
                                "trying with this dump "

Comment

here is
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much ridamouh159!
                                    I allready found these files of yours in another thread. They are working perfect, but it is version A14 (correct me if I am wrong).
                                    I was searching for A18.
                                    Thank you anyway for your support and keep up the good work.

Comment

flash a14 then update to a a18 with file from dell support
                                      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

It does not work. It just does a normal reboot, when it is supposed to flash.
                                        It does not help to add /f or /forceit suffix. Restoring Bios settings to default does not help either. It does not matter if I try to flash from Dos or Windows.
                                        It does not work with Upgrade from A14 to A15, or directly A18.

Comment

Working...
                                        X