Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp elite x2 1012 g1 bios clear password

Hi, all new to forum
    Was wondering if any body knows where bios password is stored on Hp x2 elite 1012 g1 is it stored on the bios chip???? Any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks everyone
    Rod

hp elite x2 1012 g1 bios clear password

i need some to remove password rom this bios plz
    the laptop is hp elite x2 g1, i used hp unlocker but pc wont boot
    thnx for the help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ace.code; 03-03-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Re: hp elite x2 1012 g1 bios clear password

try...
      Attached Files

Comment

I need clear bios elite x2

I need clear bios elite x2
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: I need clear bios elite x2

This is locked bios. elite x2 1012 g1

Comment

Re: I need clear bios elite x2

Originally posted by nad&a servis View Post
            This is locked bios. elite x2 1012 g1
            Try RCUnlocker https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi everyone, can someone help me to remove the password in the bios dump attached?

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bomber8596 View Post
                Hi everyone, can someone help me to remove the password in the bios dump attached?

Thanks
                see post #6
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

oooohhh yes sorry i try it

thanks

Comment

I have HP Elite x2 1012 G1 hybrid laptop and there is Administrator password and I don't know it! System board ct number is PT10600WB9801C
                    System BIOS is N85 Ver.01.32 05/21/2018
                    From Boot menu is avtivated only UEFI-Windows Boot Menu and Boot from file!!! I can't boot from USB or from CD, so can't install Windows or repair windows!
                    When I enter three times password, there is message: System Locked! Press the power button to restart the system! Can you help me with thisannoying problem? Thanks!

Comment

• Vesko356
                      Vesko356 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                      • Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                      • Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                      • Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                      • Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                      • Post under a related thread if it exists
                      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                      • Name your thread with make, full model numbers and request
                      • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                      • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                      • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms
                      Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
                  Working...
                  X