lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Can extract bios from this old file to try?
    https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/ascn48ww.exe

Comment

Originally posted by edin View Post
      Can extract bios from this old file to try?
      https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/ascn48ww.exe
      Here
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 08:44 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Here
        It still doesn't work.

When pressing the power button, the LED turns on for 10 seconds and turns off, then turns on and off automatically every 10 secods.

I am doing something wrong ?
        Attached Files

Comment

There may be an electric shock and damage to certain components during disassembly. Try starting the machine without the CMOS battery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            There may be an electric shock and damage to certain components during disassembly. Try starting the machine without the CMOS battery.
            without the CMOS battery I get the same problem

Comment

Check hardware problems.

Comment

Hello
                can help to fix file size

i get error

File size larger than IC size

Comment

Originally posted by edin View Post
                  Hello
                  can help to fix file size

i get error

File size larger than IC size
                  Here

Comment

lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios
                    mb FV440 / FS441 / FS540 NM-C121
                    rev 1.0
                    Flash power led

Comment

Originally posted by vilich64 View Post
                      lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios
                      mb FV440 / FS441 / FS540 NM-C121
                      rev 1.0
                      Flash power led
                      your serial number ?

Comment

Pf1llg19

Comment

Pf1llg19
                          Don't rush to flash the bios file I posted as it doesn't have DMI info yet. Where is your original bios file? The original bios is required to transfer the DMI information to the new file or else you have to do the next steps yourself, it will be more complicated.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by hoaca388; 05-30-2022, 03:04 PM.

Comment

They tried to fix it before me, I counted this bios from the chip. But I'm not sure it's native. Maybe they flashed it before me.

Comment

They tried to fix it before me, I counted this bios from the chip. But I'm not sure it's native. Maybe they flashed it before me.
                              Ok, maybe you have to add the DMI info after flashing.

Comment

Hello friends, I really need your help, I have a lenovo S145 15IWL Model Name: 81S9 S/N: PE05CF7M board NM-C121 2018 12-12 that is flashing the power light, but no image on the screen or external monitor, I believe it's bios.
                                Could you create a fresh bios extracted directly from the lenovo website with the DMI data entered? The original bios has probably already been replaced with a new one without work.

P/s: But how ONBOARD RAM memories were possibly removed (I acquired the model like this, is there a way to ignore them via bios or only via hardware change?

Thankyou so much for help and sorry for my terrible english.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMG View Post
                                  Hello friends, I really need your help, I have a lenovo S145 15IWL Model Name: 81S9 S/N: PE05CF7M board NM-C121 2018 12-12 that is flashing the power light, but no image on the screen or external monitor, I believe it's bios.
                                  Could you create a fresh bios extracted directly from the lenovo website with the DMI data entered? The original bios has probably already been replaced with a new one without work.

P/s: But how ONBOARD RAM memories were possibly removed (I acquired the model like this, is there a way to ignore them via bios or only via hardware change?

Thankyou so much for help and sorry for my terrible english.
                                  With your model it is possible to extract a nearly complete bios file from the Lenovo homepage (the file has no DMI information). DMI must be taken from the original bios ( it is encrypted ) . Just upload the bios available in your device here.

Comment

Hi Friend, is this my original bios

Comment

Hi Friend, is this my original bios
                                      The backup file is not good, it is full of FF characters, this error is from your programming device, be careful with it.

Comment

Sorry friend, I'm new to bios, this is my second backup

Comment

Sorry friend, I'm new to bios, this is my second backup
                                          S145-15IWL Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81S9
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X