X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

Originally posted by qava View Post
    Hi. I get the 2020 M1 MBP, A2338 chassis 820-02020-11 with UF260 8MBIT-3.0V W25Q80DVUXIE.
    Can I do an activation after using T2 T203 programmer?
    This model is supported?
    There is no public solution for M1 right now. Neither paid one as far as I know, exept rumors from some of us that stay here just to tell it's possible.

We're working on..

What I've tried also: sn changed on t2 unlocked machine with locked m1 sn written, registered to mdm and icloud, got activation lock mdm key.. not valid.

Comment

who know where is an mdm key stored in machine?how to get it?
      Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post
        There is no public solution for M1 right now. Neither paid one as far as I know, exept rumors from some of us that stay here just to tell it's possible.

We're working on..

What I've tried also: sn changed on t2 unlocked machine with locked m1 sn written, registered to mdm and icloud, got activation lock mdm key.. not valid.
        I know it's M1 topic, but the t2 with 6.1 are also bricked for now. The thing is that they can be unlocked with MDM key. Did you try to do same thing with a t2 serial and then try to unlock it with MDM key?

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post

We're working on..

you are not well informed from day 1, there is a permanent unlock for m1 possible! only this is a paid solution that many users use (I can give you the telegram address of the provider) it only needs your serial number and ready a few days later

Comment

Originally posted by Nico Latour View Post
            you are not well informed from day 1, there is a permanent unlock for m1 possible! only this is a paid solution that many users use (I can give you the telegram address of the provider) it only needs your serial number and ready a few days later
            Go ahead post it,and you`ll be banned.You know the rules
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

What we know...

On M1 you can downgrade with ipsw:

https://ipsw.me/product/Mac -> they will provide link to official apple ipsw signed files

Start in DFU mode, drag ipsw to Apple Configurator 2.. done

Bypass is wanted.. seen youtube video where someone opened terminal on the activation screen..

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Go ahead post it,and you`ll be banned.You know the rules

I really think this guy is here to troll and get paid and laugh at everyone. I'm very suspicious of him.
                sigpic
                MEOWING IN THE IMPOSSIBLE UNIVERSE!

Comment

How come no one else knows about this people Nico?

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
                    How come no one else knows about this people Nico?
                    I know someone that does this too. It is 2 part operation: gsx access and see email used and second part is phising.

P.S.
                    I don't recommend phising, i am completely against it. I only explained you how the "unlocking" works. Don't PM, i won't give you more details or recommend contact for this job.
                    Last edited by radicalsolutions; 02-10-2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      I really think this guy is here to troll and get paid and laugh at everyone. I'm very suspicious of him.
                      Steven, do you think it makes sense to solder ssd from a locked macbook to m1 and read it?

Comment

how to PM you?

Comment

Originally posted by monir View Post
                          how to PM you?
                          Stop contacting this user. You might lose money, and this thread is not for paid unlocks. You risk to be banned too.

Comment

Originally posted by radicalsolutions View Post
                            I know someone that does this too. It is 2 part operation: gsx access and see email used and second part is phising.

P.S.
                            I don't recommend phising, i am completely against it. I only explained you how the "unlocking" works. Don't PM, i won't give you more details or recommend contact for this job.

Oh! Phishing

Comment

Oh! Phishing
                              Yes phishing
                              but i don't like it too.

Comment

Oh! Phishing
                                fishing has stopped working for a long time, because there is no more owner information available, and because everyone has 2 step authorization

Comment

fishing has stopped working for a long time, because there is no more owner information available, and because everyone has 2 step authorization
                                  You are wrong it is still working.
                                  but it is the ethics that i don't like it for

Comment

yes they are scripts for 2 step verify but you cant now the email adres from the apple id (in the past you can buy serial gsx info name and email adres from user, but apple blocks al this info!

Comment

You can still get the info from MacBook itself if not erased

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                                        You can still get the info from MacBook itself if not erased
                                        How do you get the info from the mac itself? I have A1932. with EFI and Icloud locked but its not erased

Comment

https://eclecticlight.co/2021/06/10/...ifferent-macs/

Comment

Working...
                                          X