• Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by ytsoc View Post
    you're right of course.
    Here's the dump
    Here, only flash this file
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hoaca388; 05-20-2022, 01:47 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

worked like a charm, thank you

Comment

Hi there, I did buy two HP Elitedesk 800 G6 and now that I paid for them I learn that they are locked...

I will receive the machines in about a week but I want to be ready.

Is the tool in this sticky post work and if so can someone link me to it, the link to download it is dead!

Or do I need a different tool for this model?

Is the Ch341a programmer appropriate for this model?

Comment

Originally posted by dfx View Post
          Hi there, I did buy two HP Elitedesk 800 G6 and now that I paid for them I learn that they are locked...

I will receive the machines in about a week but I want to be ready.

Is the tool in this sticky post work and if so can someone link me to it, the link to download it is dead!

Or do I need a different tool for this model?

Is the Ch341a programmer appropriate for this model?
          You can use RC unlocker tool : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539
          You can use Ch341a but it is a cheap and unreliable programmer, be careful with it, if not sure post your bios file here and don't act hastily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you! Your tool worked on HP Probook 640 G1.

Comment

Hi all,
              Can someone help me delete password for my 8470p?
              I tried RC unlocker but not work for me. I tried it on Win7, Win10. Copy files to C end with permisson error and when I open it in folder RCUnlocker another error appears.

I tried add permissions to .exe file, turn off UAC but error is still here.
              Tried rename file to dump.bin, not help. Install python from official page not help.

I attached my dump.

Thanks all for the answer.

(on pic is second error when I open it in folder, not IN C.)
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by denis182 View Post
                hi all,
                can someone help me delete password for my 8470p?
                I tried rc unlocker but not work for me. I tried it on win7, win10. Copy files to c end with permisson error and when i open it in folder rcunlocker another error appears.

I tried add permissions to .exe file, turn off uac but error is still here.
                Tried rename file to dump.bin, not help. Install python from official page not help.

I attached my dump.

(on pic is second error when i open it in folder, not in c.)
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. It works, password removed

Comment

Originally posted by DeniS182 View Post
                    Thank you. It works, password removed

Comment

Hi all,
                      Can someone help me delete password for my 8470p?
                      I tried RC unlocker but not work for me. I tried it on Win7, Win10. Copy files to C end with permisson error and when I open it in folder RCUnlocker another error appears.

I tried add permissions to .exe file, turn off UAC but error is still here.

I attached my dump.

(on pic is second error when I open it in folder, not IN C.)

I am sure you did get the unlocked file, despite this error.

Comment

yes program created unlocked file, but I mean it dosen' work. I don't try it..
                        It's ok to use file created with this error? Thanks.

I attached this file.
                        Attached Files

Comment

yes program created unlocked file, but I mean it dosen' work. I don't try it..
                          It's ok to use file created with this error? Thanks.

I attached this file.
                          You can use it.

Comment

I have been working on a GUI for unlocks - sofar lenovos are down to 2 clicks and HP is one click unlock
                            https://github.com/amjfrankenstein/BiosUnlocking
                            any help is appreciated i have built for raspberry pi (spi:0) and a dediprog SF100 that i use as well.
                            This is a first try for making a GUI so i'm sure it's sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by amjfrankenstein View Post
                              I have been working on a GUI for unlocks - sofar lenovos are down to 2 clicks and HP is one click unlock
                              https://github.com/amjfrankenstein/BiosUnlocking
                              any help is appreciated i have built for raspberry pi (spi:0) and a dediprog SF100 that i use as well.
                              This is a first try for making a GUI so i'm sure it's sloppy
                              How to use it ?

Comment

Please help me i have the same problem HP endpoint security controller. Thank you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carl78 View Post

Please help me i have the same problem HP endpoint security controller. Thank you
                                  Did you reset security settings to default?
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

HI team , I have the same issue with the message :
                                    "there is a problem with the hp endpoint security controller "
                                    How could I fixe it please advice

Comment

Originally posted by whalouane View Post
                                      HI team , I have the same issue with the message :
                                      "there is a problem with the hp endpoint security controller "
                                      How could I fixe it please advice
                                      Did you read the previous 2 posts ? have you tried resetting default security settings
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi All, i'm getting this error message.. "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                                        There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                                        Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced ".. after trying to program HP 850 G6 bios chip.
                                        What i do wrong?
                                        Attached the U366 IS25LP128@WSON8 content.
                                        Help me pls!
                                        (Translated by Google.)
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by szuts View Post
                                          Hi All, i'm getting this error message.. "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                                          There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                                          Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced ".. after trying to program HP 850 G6 bios chip.
                                          What i do wrong?
                                          Attached the U366 IS25LP128@WSON8 content.
                                          Help me pls!
                                          (Translated by Google.)
                                          Were you able to enter the bios settings before the "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem" message popped up?

Comment

Working...
                                          X