Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Or should it read short til a new zener is in place?

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      for zener 676 / 704 are acceptable value .. mybe yours DMM drunk !!!
      Damn meter must be drunk, Makes me need a drink for sure, is it 5 o'clock yet?

Comment

Ok, read it with a good mag glass, nz4v7d. smallest shit ive read in quite a while. Uh o hope that turd dont get me 4 points.
        Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-24-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          Ok, read it with a good mag glass, nz4v7d
          look on this thread up post #13

Comment

Or should it read short til a new zener is in place?
            as per budm reply post 14 in thread diah found

It is connected in parallel wirh R907A/B so it will show conduction in both directions when tested in circuit.

Comment

Thanks Diah, I think I have the very same problem as in that thread.

Comment

Thanks VR69, that was buggin the hell out of me, I thought it tested like the rest before but I had to be wrong, guess I have to change it becuz it tested at 848.

Comment

Is 227 ok for diode 950a, it may be a shottky?

Comment

Can I use a 1/2 watt zener or does it have to be 1 watt?

Comment

So you turn on the tv and comes up to 4 little images and then shuts off then 4 read blinks?

Comment

It was, then I think I did too much research and went down the wrong path, thinking the backlights were at fault, tested each with tester all worked, was a pain, tiny connection pins, if you test them cover them with something, I just used a piece of notebook paper, they are blinding bright. I think my problem is on powerboard, waiting on the slow boat from china for parts.

Comment

Images weren't there but the android music was.

Comment

Avoid this seller, all these junk zener diodes tested at 840 or higher, with 3 meters, which all tested my good zeners between 500 and 700: https://www.amazon.com/Voltage-Regul...s%2C96&sr=8-42

Comment

Can't imagine that this board's zeners would be higher than most zeners, only 2 measure in spec, zd902 at 682 and zd907 at 710, unless someone has a similar working powerboard with these high readings, It has to be these guys are selling pure junk.

Comment

Avoid this seller, all these junk zener diodes tested at 840 or higher, with 3 meters
                                they are good for CRTs vaccuum tube TV, not as yours LED LCD.

Comment

Damn, you mean these are good but I just bought the wrong ones?

Comment

One of the values is 1n4732, I thought that's what they said in that other thread was a good replacement for nz4v7d, I probably got it wrong.

Comment

1N code at electronic parts world had others name code ( tomato ) you just bought Code not the deepest specification ,,,, how about the watt? did you know !!! so this is tomato can be used at any dishes. but who knows which taste at end will be.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81634: Was that thread, 1n4732a was suggested as repacement, the new ones that tested at 850 are 1n4732 but no a suffix, wonder if that matters? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                                          1N code at electronic parts world had others name code ( tomato ) you just bought Code not the deepest specification ,,,, how about the watt? did you know !!! so this is tomato can be used at any dishes. but who knows which taste at end will be.
                                          Ad said 1 watt.

Comment

Working...
                                          X