NEC Multisync LCD2190UXp display shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC Multisync LCD2190UXp display shutdown

I have this NEC Multisync LCD monitor of 2010 with problem of 5 secs to black.

If the brightness is reduced to 25 % the monitor works happily for 4-5 hours.

When brightness is at 100% display will shutdown in 5-10 secs and front power indicator turns to flashing amber.When display is working this light is solid green and when shutdown light turns amber with 3 quick flashes >> off >> 3 quick flashes.

All supply voltages are normal .The 12V supply to Inverter which is 11.8V at low brightness becomes 11.7V at full brightness which seems reasonable .
    5V is 4.94V with 0.04V variation.
    I have replaced all secondary capacitors even though physically they seem alright but No change.

It seems this is a panel problem according to this thread below :
    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1694134

I have not tried substituting CCFLs as there are 6 tubes with 2+1 connectors on each side IE only 1 standard 2pin CCFL connector and 1 non standard 4 pin CCFL connector on each side.

Incidentally I have 4 such monitors with same problem but timing for shutdown is different.

I was wondering if you guys have any other ideas or experience in this model.

Samir
    Last edited by viziks; 02-19-2015, 03:10 AM.

Re: NEC Multisync LCD2190UXp display shutdown

hi i have the same problem. did you able to solve it?

Comment

Working...
    X