Toshiba 46TL950 Greenlight turns on , backlight on , nothing on screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba 46TL950 Greenlight turns on , backlight on , nothing on screen

i worte USB port 1, and fat 32 only no sense to try others not designed for this TL series.. even if the Tv function or defect ( dead ) when the 3 files played of the Set it will show upgrade picture on screen. you should put back any parts you soldered out. and Try other
    USB stick ( blank with out any USB stick boot firmware ) some usb stick come with boot

BTW: also if you have SDCARD reader hub with sdcard 2 GB will work also if you formart it fat32 and insert the hub at USB port 1
    Last edited by Diah; 09-05-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Bonjour a tous.
      DIAH, serait'il possible de m'envoyer les 3 fichiers pour reprogrammer un toshiba modele 55VL963, d'apres ce que je vois sur ce sujet,la carte mére a toutes les caractéristiques de mon lcd a savoir, TOSHIBA PE1080 V28A001417A
      Merci de ton aide.

Comment

Good morning all.
        DIAH, would it be possible to send me the 3 files to reprogram a toshiba model 55VL963, from what I see on this subject, the motherboard has all the characteristics of my lcd namely, TOSHIBA PE1080 V28A001417A
        Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by microtec33 View Post
          Good morning all.
          DIAH, would it be possible to send me the 3 files to reprogram a toshiba model 55VL963, from what I see on this subject, the motherboard has all the characteristics of my lcd namely, TOSHIBA PE1080 V28A001417A
          Thanks for your help.
          here you are... the link valid only for 24hours

Comment

thanks that's nice, but you didn't put the link.

Comment

thanks that's nice, but you didn't put the link.
              of course i send it to you via PM. because if you put the link at forum . later many bad people start selling the firmware on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by diah View Post
                of course i send it to you via pm. Because if you put the link at forum . Later many bad people start selling the firmware on ebay
                +10

Comment

Good evening diah, thank you for your last message, I wanted to load the software by the link you gave me in private message, it tells me that the file is no longer offered.
                  thank you

Comment

Good evening diah, thank you for your last message, I wanted to load the software by the link you gave me in private message, it tells me that the file is no longer offered.
                    thank you
                    try again

Comment

Hello, I have a problem with 40tl968g, after turning on the green LED is on. At first, the text Toshiba was displayed and now there is only a dark blue screen. The TV does not respond to the remote control or the buttons on the side of the TV. I tried to upload the INIT_CLEAR, MFC and MBOOT files via usb but no reaction yellow and green LEDs are constantly on.

Comment

can i have help to have the 3 files to program a toshiba 55vl963? thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X