Lenovo Legion 5 MB L82B5 schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Legion 5 MB L82B5 schematics

Hi, help me please to identify IC marked UX2 in photo.
    There was no 5V and 3,3V stand by, after I remove it I have 5V, 3,3V and 1,2V for RAM, also 0,8V for CPU, there is no Ualim for GPU. Power led is blinking continuosly.
    Thank you.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Lenovo Legion 5 MB L82B5 schematics

Exact IC number is hard to tell since the component is burned. But based on the connections, it does look like a load switch.

What is the motherboard part no ?

Comment

It could be a GMT5016 - https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...a101791404.pdf

Try to get a better image, or at least part of the marking on it
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        It could be a GMT5016 - https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...a101791404.pdf

Try to get a better image, or at least part of the marking on it
        Thanks for info, based on your infos I replaced burned IC with an APL3533 - basically is the same as GMT5016. Now Ihave Vin1-3,3V and Vout1- 0,58V and Vin2-5V and Vout2 5V. I think is an overload on Vout 1, I'll keep digging.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
        X