Sharp LC-50LB261U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp LC-50LB261U

My sharp tv has no picture, when I turn it on the red light indicator blinking 7time, after that it change to blue indicator but still no picture.

I tired some different outlet - I tried to reset but still has no picture.
    anyone know what is this code? 7time red indicator blinking.

Thank You.

Re: Sharp LC-50LB261U

Your TV is turning on with no backlights which is a symptom of bad backlights. You can perform the flashlight test to see if you have video. You may see them flash in a dark room.

Comment

Originally posted by neilc6 View Post
      Your TV is turning on with no backlights which is a symptom of bad backlights. You can perform the flashlight test to see if you have video. You may see them flash in a dark room.
      Thank you for answer, I did the flashlight test and I see all logo, menu, and ....
      what should I do, Should I replace the backlight? The problem can be a loose tcon connection? or bad tcon board?

Comment

Your TV has bad backlights. Proper repair is to replace them all with new strips.

https://techhometravel.com/lg-ln-ser...ed-backlights/

Comment

Yes, your backlight(s) are bad. Replace all of them and be careful removing the screen. It may be glued down. I just did one last week but really dont remember if this one was glued.

Comment

Your TV has bad backlights. Proper repair is to replace them all with new strips.

https://techhometravel.com/lg-ln-ser...ed-backlights/
            Thank YOU

Comment

Originally posted by handsworth View Post
              Yes, your backlight(s) are bad. Replace all of them and be careful removing the screen. It may be glued down. I just did one last week but really dont remember if this one was glued.
              Thank YOU

Comment

This is an easy fix. Replace ALL the Backlight strips with NEW strips. The hardest thing to do is removing and replacing the Screen without breaking it. But it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
                  This is an easy fix. Replace ALL the Backlight strips with NEW strips. The hardest thing to do is removing and replacing the Screen without breaking it. But it can be done.
                  Yes that is good point, I don't have a suction to remove the screen and it a little bit challenging.

Comment

Hi Guys
                    I opened My tv and checked all SMD LEDs one by one and found 4 bad LED. Do you think the problem will be solved after replacing those bad LEDs?

Now I wanna order New SMD LEDs to replace with bad LEDs, But I couldn't find what version of SMD LED is compatible with my tv? does anyone know?

Thanks

Size : 2.8mm x 2.8mm
                    Last edited by Megan0; 10-05-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

It is better to replace all the strips with new. All the LEDs have wear and they will eventually fail.

Comment

It is better to replace all the strips with new. All the LEDs have wear and they will eventually fail.
                        Neilc6 is right. Replace all strips with new ones. I have done this series tv so many times and found out the leds have limited life. If you just replace the bad ones, you'll be back doing it again, possibly the next day or day after.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by handsworth View Post
                            Neilc6 is right. Replace all strips with new ones. I have done this series tv so many times and found out the leds have limited life. If you just replace the bad ones, you'll be back doing it again, possibly the next day or day after.
                            Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X