Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Appliances and other Household Electronic Stuff
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2022, 04:32 PM   #1
Badcaps Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2008
City & State: Cary, NC
My Country: USA
Line Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Posts: 783
Default Need new part for microwave

Hi, my microwave quit working today after my daughter made something and i think i found the problem. i am enclosing a few pics of what i "THINK" is a thermal has "KSD1" .....and "160/" on the front of it....but i am not sure what this means or where to buy it.

when i measure across this device it measures an "open" so i and i think it should be a short......

thoughts on where i can get a replacement device?
thoughts on if this is thermal fuse and should measure a short?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220411_172449.jpg (702.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20220411_173119.jpg (418.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg overall_pic.jpg (242.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Welchs101; 04-11-2022 at 04:35 PM..
Welchs101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump Technical Forums 2003 - 2023
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?