Turn on 1 minutes and then turn off. Lenovo ideapad 110-14ast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn on 1 minutes and then turn off. Lenovo ideapad 110-14ast

Hello all, i have problem with this laptop. When i press the power button it will turn on and get picture in the display. But the fan havent turn on. Few second later, the fan star spinning. After 1 minutes, the display and the fan turn off immediatly, the motherboard also turn off. When i check in power inductor near the cpu, it warm. 2 of them. When i check another power inductor nearby ram, thats all cold. Can someone help me or even solve this problem?

Re: Turn on 1 minutes and then turn off. Lenovo ideapad 110-14ast

anyone who know what 330 0320B power capacitor is?

Comment

Do you have schematic , post it with ref of this capacator

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
        Do you have schematic , post it with ref of this capacator
        thanks for answer, actually i dont have any schematic or boardview. i have look in google yesterday. but i see many 330 power capacitor in another mainboard laptop. i just dont know what difference.

Comment

i want to ask again, anyone who know how to get R60, R60M, R36 power inductor? i look in aliexpress but no one sell that items in there.

Comment

Check if the thermal compound hasn't dried up and check if heatsink fins isn't clogged with dust.

Replace the themal pad/compound and clean the fins.

Comment

actually the thermal compound still fresh. i had reset the bios by unplug cmos battery from the socket. i also tried to press novo button when battery, dc adapter and cmos battery unplugged to reset the bios. but the problem still same. what i found is the r36 power inductor feel hot before the laptop turn off, can it be the power inductor faulty? or something in the vrm faulty like power capacitor or mosfet like aon6372.

Comment

What's model of your motherboard ! , you will find it near ram section or back of your motherboard

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                  What's model of your motherboard ! , you will find it near ram section or back of your motherboard
                  My motherboard model is CG412 10B2

Comment

Se attached. Does this BV file match your logic board ? It is what is in my database for the CG412 logic board.

Post pix of the logic board for the parts you are trying to hunt. I think that you are sharing the part markings rather than their location.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
                      Se attached. Does this BV file match your logic board ? It is what is in my database for the CG412 logic board.

Post pix of the logic board for the parts you are trying to hunt. I think that you are sharing the part markings rather than their location.
                      yeah, it is same. thanks. so i can see in the boardview for the component i try to hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post

the hot power inductor is PL2402 and PL1003. i assume that hot because faulty in the PQ component before that power inductor. and the power capacitor which i ask is the power capacitor after that power inductor, but i dont know which is have faulty

Comment

i have read the io chip or the northbridge datasheet. if the power inductor which have phase1 and phase nb get hot, then it because over current or over voltage that trigger to shutdown. if i have test that the pgood and pgood_nb voltage is down, then how to fix it? how to decide which component is faulty. i just know how to test power transformer PQ and i dont know how to test the power capacitor and power inductor. are test capacitor and power capacitor using same method?

Comment

PL1901 should 1.O5V, but only 0.95 V
                            PL402 just 15 mV
                            PL401 should 1.35V, but only 0.8 V
                            PL1003 0.9 volt(the value not stable), it seems should 0.95 volt
                            PL2402 1 volt (not stable and max is 1.2v), it seems should 1.2 v
                            what can cause the voltage drop, the voltage from the charger is stable in 20v. the other coil also stable which is 3v and 5v always. can bad capacitor make the voltage drop and not stable?

Comment

anyone have the schematic?

Comment

Working...
                              X