Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

I get to the step of pressing space twice
    but what would restore the original BIOS?
    back the backup file? for the bios c.i?
    Last edited by octaavio; 05-09-2022, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone
      please can somebody help me to patch and clean my bios from Lenovo T480

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by imed40 View Post
        Hi everyone
        please can somebody help me to patch and clean my bios from Lenovo T480

The Autopatcher at post #1 works with the T480,havn`t you tried it ?

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help for Lenovo T495 pc with AMD Ryzen the card is a fa495 nm-c131 rev 1.0. The PC has the password on the BIOS and I have already tried to perform the procedure described on the first page of the post. Saved the Bios, subjected to the cleaning tools, saved Bios on eprom. The Eprom is a W25Q128FW (1.8Volt), so I have regularly programmed the eprom with voltage matching, no problem here, now I put it back together and I only get black screen and and a series of sounds, the CPU fan after power on and termination sound stops and the CPU heats up somewhat. Reading in the forum I find that others are posting with similar symptoms SEE https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=fa495+nm-c131
          Reading this post hoaca388 offers him a patch version of the Bios .FL1 format that can be downloaded from the Lenovo website. Following his instructions, I download the BIOS program for the T495 from the site, I extract the .FL1 I make the cuts with an exa editor of the initial and final part to obtain a .BIN files with the latest Lenovo BIOS, I program and trace the Eprom, the only flaw I kept disconnected the internal battery, but I did not disconnect the holding battery of the Bios and system time. Then with this I get that the screen works, after which it performs an automatic update on the screen. It restarts and writes me "Bad CRC of security setting in EFI variable" "F1 for Setup", unfortunately I always have the password to access the BIOS. Now before I go back to unsoldering the Eprom and redo other tests maybe trying to mount this BIOS with the autopatch, I would like to understand if someone with this model T495 has managed to remove the BIOS password, reading in the forum I seem to have understood that someone he did it with the T495S but I do not think it is the same machine, for the moment I am not attaching the files of my BIOS, as I have already done to use the autopatch, but if someone has other possible ways to show me I would appreciate it very much.
          Sorry my syntax, but I'm using google translate, i hope you understand my writing anyway.

Comment

Help me unlock Lenovo Thinkpad L460 NM-A651 Rev 1.0 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by oghiee View Post
              Help me unlock Lenovo Thinkpad L460 NM-A651 Rev 1.0 thanks
              Read post #1476 and #1477 ,isn`t it the same one you`re asking for again... ? . Have you even tried using the Autopatcher at post #1 ?

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello I've used this file and it works very well. Now the password is unlocked. Thank you very much

Comment

Has anyone had any issues with Python recently? I went to patch a file and for some reason python just kicks out immediately when attempting the patch. It worked perfectly fine before, but I'm wondering if Windows updates pooched something on me.

I'll continue to work on it, but just was wondering if it's just me (waiting for sarcastic remarks ;p )
                  Last edited by OntarioTL; 05-13-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Lenovo l450 password auto pachd not work

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
                      Lenovo l450 password auto pachd not work
                      It looks like your BIOS file is corrupt, try reading it again.
                      It's just a BIOS chip like in the picture.
                      8MB Chip?

https://www.allservice.ro/forum/images/L450_bios.jpg

Comment

Yes 8mb bios lenovo l450

Comment

Hello,

May I ask you please for patch of my bios dump to remove bios password for Lenovo L470?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by temporary111 View Post
                            Hello,

May I ask you please for patch of my bios dump to remove bios password for Lenovo L470?

Thank you.
                            Try this ....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi friends
                              I can't patch the Bios from P52. Gives an error.
                              Dump read 3 times, the same mistake. Can someone help me?
                              I removed the password for T450 and X270, everything was OK

Comment

Originally posted by xxzheka View Post
                                Hi friends
                                I can't patch the Bios from P52. Gives an error.
                                Dump read 3 times, the same mistake. Can someone help me?
                                I removed the password for T450 and X270, everything was OK

Bin is damaged, read again and verify.

Comment

Hi everyone ��,
                                  i have a question about this topic before i would buy an programmer.
                                  Will it also work with an T570? Is the patch functionaly?
                                  Till now i read over 50 sites here but i can‘t find, if it is successful with this model?
                                  Many Thanks in advance ��

Comment

Originally posted by frisko78 View Post
                                    Hi everyone ��,
                                    i have a question about this topic before i would buy an programmer.
                                    Will it also work with an T570? Is the patch functionaly?
                                    Till now i read over 50 sites here but i can‘t find, if it is successful with this model?
                                    Many Thanks in advance ��
                                    Yes it works.Use the Autopatcher at post #1,follow the instructions carefully,and make sure you have some good backups.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1042483
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1123602
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1049924
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-18-2022, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      Yes it works.Use the Autopatcher at post #1,follow the instructions carefully,and make sure you have some good backups.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1042483
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1123602
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...70#post1049924
                                      ….i will try it, but at first i need a programmer and the located bios chip. 😁 👌🏻🙂

Many Thanks to you….Marko

Comment

I can't read the Bios MX25L25673g chip properly through my TL866A programmer (25L25673g is not listed). Can I somehow read this chip with the TL866A?

Comment

@xxzheka
                                          My suggestion is to use any other chip of the same capacity, for example a Winbond W25Q256. Other option is to download the chip datasheet and manually add its IDentifiers so the programmer software correctly IDentifies the chip.
                                          READ chip once and SAVE it, do it a total of 3 times and then compare all 3 files to make sure you have a good backup.

Having a 256-Megabit chip (32MB) you must have this one:
                                          ThinkPad P52 (TYPES: 20M9, 20MA)

Comment

Working...
                                          X