Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Hello to all!

My T460 is protected with a SVP please patch my BIOS dump!

thank in advance
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_rachid11 View Post
      Hello to all!

My T460 is protected with a SVP please patch my BIOS dump!

thank in advance
      Read post #1 and try Autopatcher.Read the instructions carefully.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-11-2022, 09:36 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks lot for your Link. but i can not start the Autopacher.

Comment

thanks lot for your Link. but i can not start the Autopacher.
          Autopatch has to be run from the command line, and python must be installed

Quote:
          From command line use either autopatch.cmd (Windows) or autopatch.sh (Linux) as follows:

autopatch <your_bios_image.ext>

THAT'S IT!

The command will generate either your_bios_image_PATCHED.ext or your_bios_image_PATCHED_CLEAN.ext depending on the type of BIOS you are patching. The original dump will be left unchanged.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello everyone!

I have the problem that the two versions of Autopacher on page 1 and 2 do not work.
            the last version does not start at all.
            The version on the second page is sterted and reports that the document has been created, but I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone please help me and the two Bios bin Fils pachen

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Autopatch has to be run from the command line, and python must be installed

Quote:
              From command line use either autopatch.cmd (Windows) or autopatch.sh (Linux) as follows:

autopatch <your_bios_image.ext>

THAT'S IT!

The command will generate either your_bios_image_PATCHED.ext or your_bios_image_PATCHED_CLEAN.ext depending on the type of BIOS you are patching. The original dump will be left unchanged.
              Hello SMDFlea,
              thank you very much for your quick reply.
              I have made all these steps unfortunately does not work

Comment

Hello SMDFlea,
                thank you very much for your quick reply.
                I have made all these steps unfortunately does not work
                No no no . Your T470S file has been corrupted. Read again. Be careful, you can damage your own device if you fail to create a good backup file.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hoaca388; 07-11-2022, 02:25 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks for the great thread but no matter for the life of me can i get the autopatcher to run i have python installed but it just wont seem to work, could anyone possibly patch a file for me ?
                  Many thanks
                  David

Comment

Originally posted by woodpud View Post
                    Thanks for the great thread but no matter for the life of me can i get the autopatcher to run i have python installed but it just wont seem to work, could anyone possibly patch a file for me ?
                    Many thanks
                    David
                    Your backup has been fault or choose wrong chip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      The backup is corrupted ?

Comment

my chip is a winbond 25Q80DVSIG 1948, BUT THE EZP2010 detects it as a W25p80

Comment

my chip is a winbond 25Q80DVSIG 1948, BUT THE EZP2010 detects it as a W25p80
                          Wrong chip. This chip have only 1MB data.
                          Last edited by hoaca388; 07-11-2022, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Wrong chip. This chip have only 1MB data.
                            Now I'm confused, my .bin file is 1mb ?

thanks for your help by the way

Comment

1MB is not correct. Find 25Q128 chip.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks!!!! Worked perfectly on T560 Bios!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                  1MB is not correct. Find 25Q128 chip.
                                  Thankyou thats now a bigger file does this look better ?

Comment

Thankyou thats now a bigger file does this look better ?
                                    Not yet. You have not created a good backup file. The error is probably your programmer.

Comment

Not yet. You have not created a good backup file. The error is probably your programmer.

looks like i might need a new programmer ? I'm using an
                                      EZP2010 with following settings.

TYPE: SPI FLASH
                                      MANU: WINBOND
                                      CHIP W25Q128BV

The chip I'm trying to read is 25Q80DVSIG 1948

i have the battery and ssd disconnected.

the attached file is what the reader is getting

Comment

With a 16MB file after compressing with Winrar it will be about 5 to 7 MB in size. Your file definitely has a problem. Error by programm. Disconnect both CMOS battery.

Comment

still not working any recomendations for a good reader?

Comment

Working...
                                          X