This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! I'm Henry I'm a long time lurker I'm very grateful for this forum and all I have learned here. Looking forward to learn more and help other members!

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to fix some electronics and hope to find and share some information here.

Comment

My caps are fine but I need to change my password on this account and it seems I can't do that without posting.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I m hoping to get some guidance in my journey to be able to fix my electronics instead of buying new stuff all the time.

Thank you !

Comment

Hi, everyone!

I´m electronic engineer as profession. I´m here to learn new things and contribute i hope.

Comment

Hello to all. Im simple guy with simple problems. Most commonly TV firmwares. Im newbie with electronics but i read a lot of info, and i hope one day i will be good enough to make Vestel TV to run again.

Comment

Hi all!

I'm a Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering student in Oregon. Joined this forum cause it had a ROM dump I needed. Was reflashing my old Asus G75VW. Never tried this in depth of a repair before, but it seems to have worked!

Comment

Hi,
                  Got here from Google search about repair of a Sony LCD TV.

Comment

I also found you, kids, through the goggle machine. Am here to learn a few more tricks about TV LCD, LED, Plasma repair. Been a tinkering curious type all my days. Bit long in the tooth now still enjoy recycling what I can't fix. Good to be amongst fellow types..

Comment

Right for fan spin!

Comment

Hi guys I'm Damien, I'm a phone technician but new to the Micro soldering world

Comment

Hi guys i am Dimitris. I am an IT Systems engineer and found this forum as i am searching for an imac bios to EFI unlock a friend's imac.

Comment

Hi?

Comment

How can i post new trend
                              -problem on my sony KDL-48w567d

Comment

Hi there!
                                Greetings from Brazil

My name is Thiago, I am electronic technician (since 2000) and I am starting in motherboard repair, BGA stuff and more SMD repairs.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                  I'm Portuguese and found this forum while searching for computer repairs on Google. I'm an electrical and electronic engineer and also an electronic repair technician.
                                  Since my youth I remember my passion for electronics and repairs and that comes until nowadays.
                                  Thank you for accepting me in this great forum.
                                  Cheers,
                                  Rui

Comment

Hi All,
                                    Graduated Computer Science. Worked in large enterprise for few years. Now freelance and learning various things.
                                    Found a few old tech items and decide to do some hands on myself.

Jack

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm from Roumania, and I'm a retired guy who want to learn more things about computers technology.
                                      Now I have a plenty of time.
                                      I'm a self-taught person.
                                      I Worked as an electrician, automation and metrologyst.
                                      Please excuse my english! When I was in school I learned french and russian language.

All the best!

Comment

Good morning all!

Great to encounter a forum dedicated to capacitors, I've just started a hobby of repairing old electronics and I'm starting with an IBM PC, already recapped the motherboard now working on the 5151 monitor which has some anomalies in it I'm hoping your expertise can assist with.

Peace out y'all

Comment

Hello, my name is Freddy. I am bachelor of Radio-electronic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X