This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HP Probook 450 G1 charging white LED Continuously flashing after plgging the charger. I've programmed with fresh bios but still same problem. I couldn't fix that. Anyone here to help me?

Comment

Howdy folks,

I go by SwedishDiesel or Stockholm. I'm an aspiring PC enthusiast from the eastern US with a fascination in all things technical. Currently, I'm going down a capacitor rabbit hole after dealing with those troublesome Nichicon HM caps. That's all I have for now, I shall see you folks in the next thread, stay tuned.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi
          Thank to accept.
          I'm new from Iran and Samsung tech.
          I hope to help and get helping.
          Best regards
          Mahdi

Comment

Hello!Everyone!

Comment

yo yo yo

Comment

I am a repair tech in Arizona, working in a small business specializing in apple device repairs. We are now getting into more logic board repairs, so moving further into this forum will be certainly needed.

Comment

Hi everyboby, just joined and live in Victoria BC Canada.
                  Bruce

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm a programmer from China. I accidentally found this website when I was trying to fix my laptop's motherboard, and then I found that this site is a good place to communicate computer knowledges with others. Hope I can join in your guys' conversation and share our stories. Thanks for administrator accepting my register request here!!

Comment

"share our stories", emm, actually means "hear from you & share my knowledges with you together", I'm trying to expressing this more clearly

Comment

Hi all, I'm a programmer from India. I came across this site searching for a solution to fix my Yamaha AVR PS1 PRT problem. It is a 10 year old avr, but I don't like discarding things. I do know how to solder, test things using multimeter and electronics was my favourite hobby as a kid. But I'm not a pro. For the past few days I have learned how to open my Yamaha RX-V667 avr, measured various voltages, etc. I hope to troubleshoot and will try to fix it on my own. If I don't will ask for help in this forum.

Thank you

Comment

Hello world!

Comment

Hi folks new member here I have an old Dell precision 390 that was sitting around for a few years and it won't boot up as of last night. I haven't booted it for probably three years. I took it apart last night and after a few memory errors i reseated the ram a few times
                              No joy
                              it looks like the caps between the two banks of ram are bad so I'm looking to desolder the bac caps and identify them and replace them and hope for the best. Looking around for a grounded iron today. I have a few that I used to fix some TV boards in the past but none of them are grounded. The pictures don't show it but they are definitely puffed up on the top compared to the good caps on the board it is a clear rounded dome profile on the ones covered in discoloration.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi I found this site on google. Got a semi working plasma tv and need advice on checking voltages on my psu board.

Comment

hi working on fixing my tv

Comment

Hello All!

Grumpy Old Man working on improving my skill set for fixing electronics..

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi peoples,

I'm from India

I m happy to find this forum and want to learn new things here.

Welcome any help.

Comment

Hi All
                                          I'm new here. Nice to meet you all here.

Guess what, I want to lean new knowledge about laptop and computer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X