Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad Air 4th Generation A2316

Hello Everyone, Namaste !1

Need the boardview schematics for iPad A2316 Air 4th Generation 10.9 Inches.

Received an iPad for charging issue. Replaced the flex cable but the issue persists. Need schematics to check the board. Would be grateful if anyone has it.

Re: iPad Air 4th Generation A2316

Do not see the schematic in my database.

What is the current draw for your unit ?

Typically, if the battery is a known good battery -> next step is to replace the TRISTAR chip.

We are servicing a similar case but iPAD5 A1822. We have a tristar tester which reports the tristar IC is fine. The max current draw is ~467mA which is too low for a normal boot. The iPAD will not get detected by iTUNES. At this stage, the fault is deemed to be a shorted cap but we do not have a thermal camera to locate the part.

See this video for some ideas:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDV_BvcVFU

Comment

BTW., where is the location of the TriStar chip in this model?? Do you have the Boardview or Schematics for this model???

Comment

Upon Research, in this iPad Air model A2316 this chip 343S00394 is used for charging.

Comment

iPad Air 4th, A2316, Boardview Schematic needed

I need help. I am looking for Schematics or Boardview. An error occurred when changing the display. The display remains dark or the backlight is dim. Most of the time the display is dark. I think the backlight filters or diodes are damaged. Where can you find these?

Comment

Good afternoon, have you solved the problem of ipad air 4 a2316 there is no image, there is only a backlight? Who has a boardview?

Comment

Currently the problem still exists. Yes, only Backlight ist the Problem.

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

Can anyone share the schematics from iPad Air 4th Gen A2316. I accidentally blew out one resistor by mistake & forgot to measure the resistance before removal. Attached is the photo of the missing resistance. It's near the LCD/charge circuit under the shield, next to the charger chip 343S00394-A0.. Hope someone can help me finding this resistance value. Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7114.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	3251884
                Last edited by mferna14; 04-12-2024, 01:46 PM.

Comment

See attached.

R1207. This is a pull-up resistor for the local I2C bus - SDA line. Respectively, review the resistance of R1206 which is the other pull-up used by the SCL line. You can use the same resistance here. I2C bus interfacing does not demand the use of a critical value. We have used 4k7 / 10k on our designs without issues. In the end, the # of nodes may not be text book perfect but 2k2 is a value that has been used forever in reference designs.

Name:	R1207.png
Views:	48
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	3251888

Name:	R1206.png
Views:	46
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	3251889

Comment

Thank you mon2... Hoping the value of R1206 might help. & you are right 2.2k might be fine out here. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X