This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi. I am Sergey from Lithuania and immediately apologize for my poor English. I am a bachelor of electronics engineering, but I had very little practice, so I would rather get help from this forum, but on the other hand I will be happy to share my knowledge with other participants of the forum with a willing wish. Have a nice day for all!

Comment

Hi All, My name is Jerry. I am an architectural designer, but also do all kinds of electronics repairs. And while I have qualifications in architecture, I don't have any in electronics. But I use my brain, common sense and the little more than basic knowledge acquired over the time. I live in Australia, Queensland, Sunshine Coast - in short... the Paradise . I hope to learn a lot from you guys and sometimes to be... maybe a little help to others. Cheers!
      Of course I need it today! If I needed it tomorrow, I would order it tomorrow...

Comment

Hi to All,
        My name is Mike and I've been building desktop PC's for several years just on a hobby basis for myself, family members and friends. Recently I've ventured into repairing laptops for friends and family and realised that I'm going to have to get into component level repairs if I'm to be of any use in doing this and I came across this excellent resource "Badcaps.net", whilst trying to understand the issues in diagnosing and replacing MOSFET's in the charging stages of the motherboard. Glad I found this website!

Comment

Hey, I'm Timo and I studied electrical engineering but never went that route in my professional career. I found Badcaps while searching for tips how to troubleshoot my broken TV.

Comment

Hey what's up

Comment

hi all from buenos aires, i found the site trying to fix a lcd power board.

Comment

Hello everyone !
                I'm a belgian student in electronical engineering, I like working on computer and other boards since I'm 12 years old. Nowadays I do some repair for my familiy and also to have a bit of money (not a lot unfortunately). I'm pretty well equipped.

Comment

Buenas noches a todos los miembros de este Foro, mi nombre es Jhony, soy de Perú, soy aficionado a la electrónica y por ahora cuento con un ciber cafe en el cual tengo 14 maquinas no son de juego mas que todo son para investigación y trabajos, tengo 2 hijos "pareja" ojala y sea bien recibido en esta familia virtual jajajaja. Como se darán cuenta por lo poco que escribí me considero una persona de pocas palabras tal vez un poco tímido, espero sepan comprender amigos.

Comment

Hello. My name is Albi. I repair tv mostly firmware problems

Comment

Hi, thank you for accepting me in this forum , a friend recommended it to me in an Italian Alienware laptop forum, because here we always find answers, sometimes with patience, but we are not in a hurry.
                      Alienware 17R3 Win10 - i7-6820HK-32GB DDR4 2133MHz-17.3 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS-Anti-Glare 300-nits - GTX 980M 4GB GDDR5 - 970 Evo 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 950Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD + SSD 860 EVO 1TB -- Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming - i7-7700HQ - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB - 16GB Ram 2.400 MHz - 970 Evo Plus 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD + 1TB 5400 rpm - Nokia 7 Plus - Mi Mix2s

Comment

Hello all, shop jimmy recomended this site. I am trying to repair a Samsung led tv Model #un50j6200afxza

Comment

Hi all,
                          I'm new here ! and I wish I know the site earlier to save me numerous trips and tracing threads leading nowhere .

My name is Hien which is hard to some so my user is Neih which is quite easy to remember or pronounce. I am now down under and it is quite nice here.

My greetings to all the old members and I hope I am welcome here !

Ciao and see you all around.

Comment

Re: New Members -

G,day peeps i'm Trev , born n bred Aussie love chillin in the man cave brewing hops as quick as i can drink it , all while trying not to get my self zapped as i attempt to fix broken down n busted electronic's/,phone's/tab's/pc's for family and friends #of course with help from you great folks ! By the way Great site awesome Knowledge & thanks for having me very much appreciated hope to chat with ya all in the near future !Cheers all, old & new members!

Comment

Hi
                              My name is Garth. I live in England, about 30 miles from London. I visited this site years ago. I am aware that all caps are not equal. I have never posted before but I now have my first recapping project that maybe you can help me with. So hopefully I can work out how to make my first post!

Comment

Hi, I'm from Singapore and I repair broken hardware as a hobby as I'm still a student

Comment

Hello everybody.
                                  My name is Dmitry. I am a new member on badcaps site. I'm interesed in tvs repair.

Comment

Hello new memeber looking for help and advice, from sunny Wales.

Comment

108/5000
                                      Hello,
                                      I'm from Germany. I mainly repair graphics cards. There is not much more.

Comment

Hello all - My names Greg, from PA (USA). Recently got in to the "hobby" (if you can call it that) of fixing unhealthy TVs after a history of building, troubleshooting, and repairing computers. I look forward to hearing and learning from yous guys.

Comment

Hello,

Every now and then I attempt to resurrect a flaky TV.

No scope and sometimes the board level soldering confuses me, but I'm trying to get the analysis down before swapping boards.

My last attempt was only partially successful.

I'll be posting up, for help.

Thank You All.

You have been an immense help so far.

Comment

Working...
                                          X